Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Stopping kids accessing sites? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t305696-re-stopping-kids-accessing-sites.html)

privacy.at Anonymous Remailer 08-05-2004 12:48 AM

Re: Stopping kids accessing sites?

NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway.
No effort was made to verify the identity of the sender.

You can not *stop* kids accessing 'unsuitable' sites. You can only prevent
them accessing them. If they are geeky kids, then resistance is futile!
There is no way to stop them apart from sitting next to them and watching
what they do online. I have yet to fail to bypass any filters. WebSense,
Bess, NetNanny, CyberPatrol, WeBlocker, etc are all so easy to bypass. All
u need is a proxy which encrypts traffic with a strong cryptographic
algorithm to bypass the server side / gateway level filters or to prevent
angry sysadmins packet sniffing. A bit of registry editing ability is
required to bypass the client side filters.

Anyway, what damage does 'unsuitable' sites do to your kids? The only
issue I can come up with is wasted bandwidth that if your ISP charges by
the Gb transferred would run up unwanted costs!
Just switch to an ISP with a fixed monthly fee, and set the homepage to
www.porn.com and let your kids wank away! lol!!!

Oh, and for your info I have been accessing porn since I was 12 and I have
a collection of over 50Gb now :)
I Just hope my parents don't get a Cray Supercomputer to crack my PGPDisk
with all the videos on or get a magnetic force microscopy device to recover
all the files I have wiped from my hdd!

Kleeb 08-05-2004 06:35 PM

Re: Stopping kids accessing sites?

On Thu, 5 Aug 2004 02:48:30 +0200 (CEST), "privacy.at Anonymous Remailer"
<mixmaster@remailer.privacy.at> schrieb:

>Oh, and for your info I have been accessing porn since I was 12 and I have
>a collection of over 50Gb now :)
>I Just hope my parents don't get a Cray Supercomputer to crack my PGPDisk
>with all the videos on or get a magnetic force microscopy device to recover
>all the files I have wiped from my hdd!

Nah, they had TEMPEST (Transient Electro Magnetic Pulse Emanation
Surveillance Technology) long ago. You're cooked. Happy saving.

Cordially,

Kleeb.

Anonymous 08-11-2004 04:30 PM

Re: Stopping kids accessing sites?

"privacy.at Anonymous Remailer" <mixmaster@remailer.privacy.at> wrote in
news:62682c6d4931d0ed746e2ba589622ee4@remailer.pri vacy.at:

> NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway.
> No effort was made to verify the identity of the sender.
>

> You can not *stop* kids accessing 'unsuitable' sites. You can only
> prevent them accessing them. If they are geeky kids, then resistance
> is futile! There is no way to stop them apart from sitting next to
> them and watching what they do online. I have yet to fail to bypass
> any filters. WebSense, Bess, NetNanny, CyberPatrol, WeBlocker, etc
> are all so easy to bypass. All u need is a proxy which encrypts
> traffic with a strong cryptographic algorithm to bypass the server
> side / gateway level filters or to prevent angry sysadmins packet
> sniffing. A bit of registry editing ability is required to bypass the
> client side filters.
>
> Anyway, what damage does 'unsuitable' sites do to your kids? The only
> issue I can come up with is wasted bandwidth that if your ISP charges
> by the Gb transferred would run up unwanted costs!
> Just switch to an ISP with a fixed monthly fee, and set the homepage
> to www.porn.com and let your kids wank away! lol!!!
>
> Oh, and for your info I have been accessing porn since I was 12 and I
> have a collection of over 50Gb now :)
> I Just hope my parents don't get a Cray Supercomputer to crack my
> PGPDisk with all the videos on or get a magnetic force microscopy
> device to recover all the files I have wiped from my hdd!

perv

--
The email address used is fake. Any replies will not be read!
If you want to reply, reply to the newsgroup instead.

Visit my computer security website!
http://storm.prohosting.com/compsecu