Velocity Reviews

-   -   Virus attacks from 81.135.104.166 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t305265-virus-attacks-from-81-135-104-166-a.html)

Nick Hill 04-20-2004 07:18 AM

Virus attacks from 81.135.104.166

Hi

For the past month I have been receiving constant email virus attacks from a
BT Openworld customer at 81.135.104.166. I have emailed
abuse@btopenworld.com but do not expect a reply. Is there some way that I
can contact this person & ask them to virus scan their computer & remove my
details from their addressbook?

I have spent many hours searching through my archived email messages trying
to find if the user is known to me, but I've had no success. Is there some
way that I can search all email messages in OL2003 for an ip address,
without opening them one-by-one?

Regards
Nick

Netuser 58 04-20-2004 01:00 PM

Re: Virus attacks from 81.135.104.166

You need to go to the website of BTOPENWORLD to file your complaint:
http://www.btopenworld.com/helpnb/contactus/complaints

Netuser58