Velocity Reviews

-   -   edmj.exe (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t305224-edmj-exe.html)

timberlandko 04-09-2004 08:40 PM

edmj.exe

BlankCan anyone shed any light on what edmj.exe might be or what it
does? It turns up on a clients highjackthis log, and I've been
unable to track down any solid info on it. I suspect its not
altogether desirable.

Thanks in advance for any help.

--
Murphy was an optimist!

timberlandko 04-09-2004 11:10 PM

Re: edmj.exe

BTW ... the adware/spyware discussion groups and web forums have
nothing on this, that I was able to dig up. In as much as the only
reference to it I've found is in NoCem Usenet filter updates, I
assume its not particularly wholesome

--
Murphy was an optimist!

Rod S 04-10-2004 06:22 AM

Re: edmj.exe

Where was it located....In c:\windows or c:\windows\system32?

timberlandko 04-11-2004 03:45 PM

Re: edmj.exe

It was in %\system32. I did finally figure it out, and killed it;
its a Java data-miner.

--
Murphy was an optimist!