Velocity Reviews

-   -   Heh new worms (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t304957-heh-new-worms.html)

Mimic 01-27-2004 02:49 PM

Heh new worms

Its proll been about 24hrs now, if you havent heard about the new worms then
you must of had your head
buried in a warm soft ass.
So, its out to attack SCO, anti-microsoft conspiracy theorists of the world
unit ! heh, it could sooooo
be M$ trying to knock out competition, but I doubt it cuz they woulda chose
someone like SuSe, anyway
they will get a raping because the SCO site was a valuable source of info
formy latest hack :( gays.
So who wants to redirect the SCO domain to microsoft.com muhahahahhaha

--
Mimic

ZGF0YWZsZXhAY2FubmFiaXNtYWlsLmNvbQ== ( www.hidemyemail.net )
and those that dont."

JM 01-28-2004 12:07 AM

Re: Heh new worms

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 14:49:02 -0000, Mimic wrote:

> Its proll been about 24hrs now, if you havent heard about the new worms then
> you must of had your head
> buried in a warm soft ass.
> So, its out to attack SCO, anti-microsoft conspiracy theorists of the world
> unit ! heh, it could sooooo
> be M$ trying to knock out competition, but I doubt it cuz they woulda chose
> someone like SuSe, anyway
> they will get a raping because the SCO site was a valuable source of info
> formy latest hack :( gays.
> So who wants to redirect the SCO domain to microsoft.com muhahahahhaha

hmm, tempting
--
Computers are like Old Testament gods; lots of rules and no mercy.
Joseph Campbell