Velocity Reviews

-   -   Leythos - A bit of Knowledge (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t304930-leythos-a-bit-of-knowledge.html)

Leythos 01-23-2004 11:59 AM

Re: Leythos - A bit of Knowledge

In article <4011CDF8.B1CC78F5@yahoo.com>, Tracker <"snailmail(valid)
222000"@yahoo.com> says...
> No disrespect, but listen and discover how Juno ISP operates and you
> might want to put this in the bank of your brain for once. If a person
> is abusing Junos 10 free online hours, the "E-mail address is null and
> void and the poster can't connect online using the abused e-mail
> address. A person can set-up a new e-mail address and continue on their
> way of abusing the Internet. What this means is - Juno doesn't
> associate an e-mail address to a phone number a person is using. GOT
> IT, LEARN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If the 10 free hours have been used, a
> user just abuses a new email Juno address; no biggy. You think you know
> it all, well dude, you sure as hell don't and no one person knows it
> all.
>
> Also, don't forget them Dial-Up Servers and Pre-paid phone time.
>
> Tracker

Fact is that I will turn you in every time you violate your TOS with any
ISP, and free or not, they still shut you down :)

No one wants to read your lame excuse for security content!

spamfree999@rrohio.com
(Remove 999 to reply to me)

David H. Lipman 01-24-2004 12:03 AM

Re: Leythos - A bit of Knowledge

Ditto !

Dave

Thund3rstruck_N0i 01-25-2004 02:03 PM

Re: Leythos - A bit of Knowledge

Tracker spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
<4011CDF8.B1CC78F5@yahoo.com>

> No disrespect, but listen and discover how Juno ISP operates and you
> might want to put this in the bank of your brain for once. If a person
> is abusing Junos 10 free online hours, the "E-mail address is null and
> void and the poster can't connect online using the abused e-mail
> address. A person can set-up a new e-mail address and continue on their
> way of abusing the Internet. What this means is - Juno doesn't
> associate an e-mail address to a phone number a person is using. GOT
> IT, LEARN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If the 10 free hours have been used, a
> user just abuses a new email Juno address; no biggy. You think you know
> it all, well dude, you sure as hell don't and no one person knows it
> all.
>
> Also, don't forget them Dial-Up Servers and Pre-paid phone time.

Oh, BTW? Juno, like their sister Netzero, associates the 10 free hours with
the COMPUTER. Time is up? No way to login under another e-mail.

NOI