Velocity Reviews

-   -   Bad disk Message (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t304227-bad-disk-message.html)

C and A Bredt 06-14-2006 01:07 AM

Bad disk Message

I have the Pioneer 220 and have been making DVD-R DVDs, finalizing them, and
playing them on a Sony DVD player. All was well until a few months ago when
I started getting messages like "Incorrect Disk." It wouldn't play a
store-bought movie DVD either.I assumed that the player was broken, tossed
it and got a Toshiba.

The Toshiba worked fine until yesterday. I tried to play a DVD that it had
already played OK the day before, but when I turned it on it said "Incorrect
Disk" and displayed "BAD" on the display in the front. It does the same
thing on a store-bought movie DVD.

I have no idea what is going wrong. The DVDs play fine on the Pioneer.

Warrenty was only 90 days.

Any ideas?

C and A Bredt