Velocity Reviews

-   -   SIP trunks and DID's (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t304083-sip-trunks-and-dids.html)

phil.bartlett@comtek.co.uk 06-30-2006 01:12 PM

SIP trunks and DID's

Hi

Can anyone recommend a VOIP provider who can provide

SIP Trunks (between 10 and 20)
20 x DID's

Rgds

Phil

Ivor Jones 06-30-2006 01:22 PM

Re: SIP trunks and DID's

<phil.bartlett@comtek.co.uk> wrote in message
news:1151673149.865454.238700@x69g2000cwx.googlegr oups.com
> Hi
>
> Can anyone recommend a VOIP provider who can provide
>
> SIP Trunks (between 10 and 20)
> 20 x DID's

Assuming for business use, Gradwell are probably your best bet -
www.gradwell.co.uk

Ivor

phil.bartlett@comtek.co.uk 06-30-2006 01:28 PM

Re: SIP trunks and DID's

Yeah it will be for business use. We plan to be using Cisco Call
manager, will Gradwells service suppor this and vice versa.

Thomas Kenyon 06-30-2006 02:13 PM

Re: SIP trunks and DID's

phil.bartlett@comtek.co.uk wrote:
> Yeah it will be for business use. We plan to be using Cisco Call
> manager, will Gradwells service suppor this and vice versa.

They do use Cisco equipment, but I wouldn't put money on it, Why not ask
them (Or see if it's in the FAQ on their site).

Peter Gradwell 07-02-2006 09:30 PM

Re: SIP trunks and DID's

phil.bartlett@comtek.co.uk wrote:
> Yeah it will be for business use. We plan to be using Cisco Call
> manager, will Gradwells service suppor this and vice versa.

Yes, we have customers using Cisco call manager with our service.

cheers
peter