Velocity Reviews

-   -   USB Phone with Yahoo messenger? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t303989-usb-phone-with-yahoo-messenger.html)

Gyuri 07-13-2006 05:34 PM

USB Phone with Yahoo messenger?

Hi. I got this USB Adaptor

http://www.morgancomputers.co.uk/ima...USB_Telbox.jpg

And I was wondering if there's was a way to make it work with Yahoo
messenger because they have better rates than Skype. I want to make
international calls with Yahoo voice messenger by using my home phone
connected to this adapter but unfortunately I don't know how to make it
work with Yahoo and this is if it really works with yahoo. I would
really appreaciate if someone could help me.

Thank you.

Jonathan Roberts 07-14-2006 02:34 AM

Re: USB Phone with Yahoo messenger?

"Gyuri" <beretta92fs_inox@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:1152812095.529316.74660@h48g2000cwc.googlegro ups.com...
> Hi. I got this USB Adaptor
>
> http://www.morgancomputers.co.uk/ima...USB_Telbox.jpg
>
> And I was wondering if there's was a way to make it work with Yahoo
> messenger because they have better rates than Skype. I want to make
> international calls with Yahoo voice messenger by using my home phone
> connected to this adapter but unfortunately I don't know how to make it
> work with Yahoo and this is if it really works with yahoo. I would
> really appreaciate if someone could help me.
>
> Thank you.

If it is branded Skype, it likely won't work. I would ask the vendor of the
device. You might do better just getting a headset.