Velocity Reviews

-   -   VoiceXML Gateway (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t303959-voicexml-gateway.html)

polar086@gmail.com 06-28-2006 02:11 AM

VoiceXML Gateway

Hello,

Does anyone know if the OpenVXI project is alive and well? I've
compiled it on my Linux box, but I'm having a terrible time finding
solid support (it seems like everything is over two years old),
especially with writing interfaces to the recognizer, TTS, etc. Has
anyone been involved in piecing together a VoiceXML gateway that could
briefly talk to me about their experience? I'm currently trying to
build one using open-source tools alone.

Thanks a lot.

Bjoern Morgenthaler 07-04-2006 01:50 PM

Re: VoiceXML Gateway

Hi,

I'm using OpenVXI as well and the latest sourceforge release is 3.4 is
less than a year ago.
The point is I did not implement SIP so far, only CAPI. SIP will follow
soon for me.
I tried also to get support from Vocalocity, but they never answered.
Maybe I can help you getting started and have a close look how OpenVXI
works.

So long...

polar086@gmail.com hat am 28.06.2006 04:11 folgendes geschrieben: