Velocity Reviews

-   -   H.323 with Clarent Gateway (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t303940-h-323-with-clarent-gateway.html)

rruiz@socal.rr.com 06-22-2006 04:58 AM

H.323 with Clarent Gateway

Hi folks,

We have a Clarent Gateway 1200 with Gateway version 3.1.1 installed and
wish to use the gateway for H.323 traffic. From what we understand,
this requires either an upgrade to version 3.1.2 or the Clarent
Gatekeeper.

Could anyone tell me if this is correct, and if so, how we could go
about getting either of these two software versions?

Thanks in advance
Roland

outlooker 06-22-2006 12:19 PM

Re: H.323 with Clarent Gateway

Hi,

Clarent gateways and Callmanager are mainly based on Natural Microsystems's
Hardware.Clarent H.323 gatekeeper comes with CallManager .It seems that
Verso(Clarent) will not open its ftp to the public.and they charge license
fee on billing account.

Joe

news:1150952319.419953.150960@p79g2000cwp.googlegr oups.com...