Velocity Reviews

-   -   [OT] Alt to plugins for flash (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t303361-ot-alt-to-plugins-for-flash.html)

Luigi Donatello Asero 06-19-2006 03:57 PM

[OT] Alt to plugins for flash

Hello,
Does the following site not have any alternative html version?
http://www.ceca.net.cn/
Is Macromedia the only alternative to browse it?
--
Luigi Donatello Asero
*买什么在意大利了 ?

PeterMcC 06-19-2006 04:19 PM

Re: [OT] Alt to plugins for flash

Luigi Donatello Asero wrote in
<8Qzlg.5501$E02.1577@newsb.telia.net>

> Hello,
> Does the following site not have any alternative html version?
> http://www.ceca.net.cn/
> Is Macromedia the only alternative to browse it?

No alternative as far as I can see - have a look at the source.

--
PeterMcC
inappropriate or offensive in any way,

Luigi Donatello Asero 06-19-2006 04:30 PM

"PeterMcC" <peter@mccourt.org.uk> skrev i meddelandet
> Luigi Donatello Asero wrote in
> <8Qzlg.5501$E02.1577@newsb.telia.net>
>
> > Hello,
> > Does the following site not have any alternative html version?
> > http://www.ceca.net.cn/
> > Is Macromedia the only alternative to browse it?

> No alternative as far as I can see - have a look at the source.

That seems to be the case.
Now I wonder why they may have not wanted to offer it.

--
Luigi Donatello Asero
太太您从那里来 ?