Velocity Reviews

-   -   ant annotations (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t303263-ant-annotations.html)

kal 07-18-2006 06:42 PM

ant annotations

Does anyone know if there are plans to annotate the ant source?

I was asked to write a tool to write build scripts for non-technical
people.

I notice that there is annotations for the ant classes, unless I am
missing something.

I assumed that there was a way to specify that copy 's toFile filed was
supposed to be a string representing a file, or toDir was supposed to
represent a directory instead of any string.

I hoped that file would have an annotation say @file("xml"), or @dir

This task does not seem like it will be very useful unless I have these
annotations.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

thanks