Velocity Reviews

-   -   how to make ant ignore warning (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t302892-how-to-make-ant-ignore-warning.html)

david wolf 07-05-2006 07:45 PM

how to make ant ignore warning

During the build of my java prj using ant, there are also some
warnings. I wish ant could be able to ignore these warnings. Right now,
for these code that has warning, these will be recompiled when I do
another build.

Can anyone give me an answer?

Chris 07-05-2006 11:21 PM

Re: how to make ant ignore warning

david wolf wrote:
> During the build of my java prj using ant, there are also some
> warnings. I wish ant could be able to ignore these warnings. Right now,
> for these code that has warning, these will be recompiled when I do
> another build.
>
> Can anyone give me an answer?

You'll get better answers on the Ant mailing list. I would also indicate
what the specific warnings are.