Velocity Reviews

-   -   Survey on distributed pair programming (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t302813-survey-on-distributed-pair-programming.html)

Riad Djemili 07-02-2006 08:14 PM

Survey on distributed pair programming

Hello,

My name is Riad Djemili. I'm a computer science student at the Freie
Universitšt Berlin in Germany. I'm working on a graduation thesis,
which aims at examining distributed pair programming.

For this I've compiled a short questionnaire, which I would like to
get as much as programmers as possible to answer. The survey is
completely academic and has no commercial aims. This questionnaire is
mainly aimed at programmers that have already worked with pair
programming, ideally even distributed pair programming. It takes about
10 minutes to complete it. The URL is as following:

http://survey.mi.fu-berlin.de/dpp

Why should you take the questionnaire? You would help me in
understanding in which ways distributed pair programming is currently
used and therefore help me to research how distributed pair
programming tools could be improved in general.

If you're interested in further information about the results of my
work, you'll be able to leave your e-mail after answering the
questionnaire. Your e-mail won't be used for any other reason then
this and will be deleted as soon as you've been contacted on the
results of the survey.

This survey will be up until the 17th of July 2006. Please feel free
to notify other potentially interested participants of this survey.

If you have any comments on this announcement, on the questions or on
the topic in general, please don't hesitate to contact me at my e-mail
address:

djemili@inf.fu-berlin.de

Many thanks in advance,
Riad Djemili