Velocity Reviews

-   -   H20-APEX "EXTREME DUTY" SERIES LIQUID COOLING KITS (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t302-h20-apex-extreme-duty-series-liquid-cooling-kits.html)

Bio-Hazard 07-21-2005 06:45 PM

H20-APEX "EXTREME DUTY" SERIES LIQUID COOLING KITS

Introduction
The H20-APEX "Extreme duty" liquid cooling kit has been designed from the ground up to take full advantage of the new STORM waterblock. It is the first kit in the industry to offer truly extreme dual use: maximum performance and minimum noise in the same package.
Each and every component was optimized to produce what the die-hard enthusiast demands from a state-of-the-art liquid cooling system. In the words of Bill Adams our VP engineering who dreamed-up this system, "you might be able to do it cheaper, but you'd be hard pressed to do it any better".
http://www.swiftnets.com/assets/imag...X/H20-APEX.gif
http://www.swiftnets.com/products/H20-APEX.asp

PUTALE 07-22-2005 12:28 AM

mmh, it's scorching hot here in socal, maybe watercool is something that I should look into.

Bio-Hazard 07-22-2005 04:06 PM

One thing to remember about water cooling, like air cooling, you can not get any cooler than the air that's cooling the radiator. So it will help to a point, it will not turn your PC into a Ice Cube...........;)

unholy 07-23-2005 05:48 AM

Only Phase and Vapour Coolers Make ice out of your box :D, -63 C sound nice, well theres a Cost to it all! about 1 grand US
Thats why ppl stick to water coolers :D