Velocity Reviews

-   -   HOWTO: Customize ChangePasswordFailureText? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t300754-howto-customize-changepasswordfailuretext.html)

Antonio 06-22-2006 11:55 AM

HOWTO: Customize ChangePasswordFailureText?

Hi,

I would like to display the ChangePasswordFailureText somewhere else. For
example:

Protected Sub ctlChangePassword_ChangePasswordError(ByVal sender As
Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles
ctlChangePassword.ChangePasswordError

Label1.Text = ctlChangePassword.ChangePasswordFailureText
End Sub

But Label1 appears as follows:
Password incorrect or New Password invalid.
New Password length minimum: {0}.
Non-alphanumeric characters required: {1}.

QUESTION: How can I display the actual value of {0} and {1}?

Thanks in advance.

Antonio

--
Regards,