Velocity Reviews

-   -   CompositeControl class failing to register postback (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t300613-compositecontrol-class-failing-to-register-postback.html)

Mantorok 06-21-2006 01:10 PM

CompositeControl class failing to register postback

Hi all

I have an abstract class called SimpleControl and then I have descendant
classes, for example StringControl.

In my SimpleControl I am calling Page.RegisterRequiresPostBack(this) in
OnInit method.

However it is not posting back the value.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Kev

=?Utf-8?B?RGVtZXRyaQ==?= 06-21-2006 04:52 PM

RE: CompositeControl class failing to register postback

Post some code?

--
-Demetri

Mantorok 06-22-2006 08:47 AM

Re: CompositeControl class failing to register postback

Sorry I should've mentioned, I've sorted it now.

It was because one of my controls in my composite control was readonly -
doh!

Kev