Velocity Reviews

-   -   'Procedure or function <stored procedure name> has too many arguments specified',,,ARGH! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t300456-procedure-or-function-stored-procedure-name-has-too-many-arguments-specified-argh.html)

Mike P 06-19-2006 01:19 PM

'Procedure or function <stored procedure name> has too many arguments specified',,,ARGH!

I am using a SqlDataSource with a GridView and stored proc, and I have
specified exactly the same update parameters for the SqlDataSource in
exactly the same order as my stored proc. Yet I keep getting the error
'Procedure or function <stored procedure name> has too many arguments
specified'. Has anybody else come across this, and if so how do you
prevent this annoying error?