Velocity Reviews

-   -   The Scythe Kamaboko CPU Cooler Reviewed (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t300-the-scythe-kamaboko-cpu-cooler-reviewed.html)

Silverstrand 07-21-2005 02:35 PM

The Scythe Kamaboko CPU Cooler Reviewed

I always look forward to getting my hands on the latest heatsink from the fine folks at Scythe, ever since I reviewed the Kamakaze for them a couple of years ago the quality of their products has only gotten better with each item they release and so has the performance. That tells me that Scythe is not releasing heatsink just to be releasing heatsinks but they are actually do some research to see what does and doesn't work long before we ever get the chance to see on their web site. That why when I saw the Kamaboko's picture on Scythe USA's web site earlier this spring I just had to see if I could get my hands on one of them to review. I liked the fact that it looked like a real "Manly Man's Heatsink" and not some sissy thing with an 80mm fan spinning on top of it.
Now the question is will The Scythe Kamaboko perform as good as it looks?
Link: http://hi-techreviews.com/reviews/KamabokoZ/P1.htm

unholy 07-22-2005 06:30 AM

Well it does very well! :D