Velocity Reviews

-   -   Websense/Cisco- How to place exceptions in the switch for port mirroring? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t299916-websense-cisco-how-to-place-exceptions-in-the-switch-for-port-mirroring.html)

fotoobscura 06-28-2006 01:05 PM

Websense/Cisco- How to place exceptions in the switch for port mirroring?

Hi,

I have a number of hosts that are doing legitimate work on my network
but are constantly showing up "false-positive" on Websense. I am
trying to find a way on the switches to exclude certain mac addresses
from being port-mirrored, or at least blocked.

Does anyone know how I can do this?

Thanks

summi 06-28-2006 01:58 PM

Re: Websense/Cisco- How to place exceptions in the switch for port mirroring?

Hi
can u explain in detail ???

rgds
suman