Velocity Reviews

-   -   time range on cisco pix access-list (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t29959-time-range-on-cisco-pix-access-list.html)

Mark Green 11-04-2003 02:12 PM

time range on cisco pix access-list

Is there a way to configure working time on access-list with cisco pix?
(like in fw1 when you say what time during the day the rule is active).

Walter Roberson 11-04-2003 05:10 PM

Re: time range on cisco pix access-list

In article <cca59255.0311040612.2da567eb@posting.google.com >,
Mark Green <ghsu2001@yahoo.com> wrote:
:Is there a way to configure working time on access-list with cisco pix?
:(like in fw1 when you say what time during the day the rule is active).

Not directly. If, though, you use "downloadable ACLs"
(which as I recall, requires RADIUS), then your RADIUS server could
serve different ACLs at different times of day. Still a problem,
though, in that a changed ACL would not come into effect until the
next time the user authenticated.
--
If a troll and a half can hook a reader and a half in a posting and a half,
how many readers can six trolls hook in six postings?

Poop Scoop 11-04-2003 10:27 PM

"Mark Green" <ghsu2001@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:cca59255.0311040612.2da567eb@posting.google.c om...
> Is there a way to configure working time on access-list with cisco pix?
> (like in fw1 when you say what time during the day the rule is active).

Sorry, wait for PIX 7.0 next year.