Velocity Reviews

-   -   Finding out your MCP number on Microsoft website (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t299536-finding-out-your-mcp-number-on-microsoft-website.html)

=?Utf-8?B?U2hvbGx5YWM=?= 06-14-2006 09:12 PM

Finding out your MCP number on Microsoft website

I havent taken a test in a while and dont know what my MCP # is. How would I
find that information?

Consultant 06-14-2006 09:39 PM

Re: Finding out your MCP number on Microsoft website

ill rent you mine
a1s1s1f1u1c1k1e1r

Consultant 06-14-2006 09:39 PM

=?Utf-8?B?U2hvbGx5YWM=?= 06-14-2006 09:46 PM

Re: Finding out your MCP number on Microsoft website

I will rent your Granny.

=?Utf-8?B?U2hvbGx5YWM=?= 06-14-2006 09:46 PM

Neil 06-14-2006 11:02 PM

Re: Finding out your MCP number on Microsoft website

did you hear =?Utf-8?B?U2hvbGx5YWM=?=
<Shollyac@discussions.microsoft.com> say in

mcphelp@microsoft.com

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- "What's the point of the story?" Aesop exclaimed morally.

Neil 06-14-2006 11:02 PM

Cerebrus 06-15-2006 07:27 AM

Shollyac wrote:
> I havent taken a test in a while and dont know what my MCP # is. How would I
> find that information?

Well, if you can login to the MCP member site with your Passport /
Windows Live account, then you need to go to the "View My..." ->
Transcript page, where you can see your MCP ID.

Cerebrus 06-15-2006 07:27 AM

=?Utf-8?B?SGFpcmJhbGw1Ng==?= 06-15-2006 11:48 AM

RE: Finding out your MCP number on Microsoft website

Hi, if you kept copies of your exam scores it will be on there also.
--
~~MCP~~MCDST~~Working on MCSE~~