Velocity Reviews

-   -   Cisco 1601R and IOS image (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t29936-cisco-1601r-and-ios-image.html)

mrm00k@yahoo.com 11-03-2003 07:50 PM

Cisco 1601R and IOS image

I have a 1601R with 4MB Flash and 8MB DRAM. This router has no IOS
installed so I'm looking around to purchase. It looks like I can
purchase the Cisco 1600 IP Feature Pack Release 12.1(1)for around
$20.00. I'm confused about the images on the CD though. Many images
are larger than my hardware can take. One image named
C1600-y-mz-120-8.bin is listed with requirements of 4MB Flash and 8MB
DRAM. Will I be able to use this image on my hardware ?

Thanks,
Mike

JWC 11-03-2003 08:19 PM

Re: Cisco 1601R and IOS image

Check your email. I sent an image. See if it meets your needs.
news:63e1ecd6.0311031150.5537ec2f@posting.google.c om...

mrm00k@yahoo.com 11-04-2003 03:15 PM

Re: Cisco 1601R and IOS image

Thanks, I will give it a try ....

mmm00k@yahoo.com 11-04-2003 04:04 PM

Re: Cisco 1601R and IOS image

Sorry for the hassle but could you send the file to the mmm00k address instead.

Thx,
Mike