Velocity Reviews

-   -   Bookmarks (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t299242-bookmarks.html)

measekite 07-11-2006 12:34 AM

Bookmarks

How can bookmarks be shared between Firefox and Mozillla Suite so that
any updates, edits, or additiions are automatically reflected in both
products?

gwtc 07-11-2006 03:46 AM

Re: Bookmarks

measekite wrote:
> How can bookmarks be shared between Firefox and Mozillla Suite so that
> any updates, edits, or additiions are automatically reflected in both
> products?

What I do, is place my bookmarks.html file into a directory called
Mozilla bookmarks. Then in FF in the address bar type in about:config
and look for this entry:

browser.bookmarks.file

once found, double click on it and change the location. If you don't
have that entry, then click on any entry, right click and select New,
String, and enter the info in the 2 boxes.

Then in Mozilla Suite, open the bookmark manager, click on Tools, Open
Bookmarks File and locate the file bookmarks.html.

--
You Know You're Getting Even Older When . . . happy hour is a nap.

gwtc 07-11-2006 03:46 AM

Re: Bookmarks

i.metcalfe@mail.com 07-12-2006 06:00 PM

Re: Bookmarks

measekite wrote:
> How can bookmarks be shared between Firefox and Mozillla Suite so that
> any updates, edits, or additiions are automatically reflected in both
> products?

Your an idiot...use what came with windows...OEM not relabeled
software...you fraud.

i.metcalfe@mail.com 07-12-2006 06:00 PM

Re: Bookmarks

Mozilla Champion (Dan) 07-13-2006 12:55 AM

Re: Bookmarks

i.metcalfe@mail.com wrote:
> measekite wrote:
>> How can bookmarks be shared between Firefox and Mozillla Suite so that
>> any updates, edits, or additiions are automatically reflected in both
>> products?

> Your an idiot...use what came with windows...OEM not relabeled
> software...you fraud.

People are free to use what software they wish, and should not be
denigrated because they choose something you dont.
Firefox and Mozilla ARE OEM software in any case, Mozilla.org writes and
produces both.

I suggest that you read up on the products before showing your ignorance
and calling others idiots, it simply shows your lack of education and
manners.

Mozilla Champion (Dan) 07-13-2006 12:55 AM

Re: Bookmarks

measekite 07-15-2006 11:22 PM

Re: Bookmarks

Mozilla Champion (Dan) wrote:

> i.metcalfe@mail.com wrote:
>
>> measekite wrote:
>>
>>> How can bookmarks be shared between Firefox and Mozillla Suite so that
>>> any updates, edits, or additiions are automatically reflected in both
>>> products?

>> Your an idiot...use what came with windows...OEM not relabeled
>> software...you fraud.
>>

> People are free to use what software they wish, and should not be
> denigrated because they choose something you dont.
> Firefox and Mozilla ARE OEM software in any case, Mozilla.org writes
> and produces both.
>
> I suggest that you read up on the products before showing your
> ignorance and calling others idiots, it simply shows your lack of
> education and manners.

Thank You :-)

measekite 07-15-2006 11:22 PM

Re: Bookmarks

Mozilla Champion (Dan) wrote:

> i.metcalfe@mail.com wrote:
>
>> measekite wrote:
>>
>>> How can bookmarks be shared between Firefox and Mozillla Suite so that
>>> any updates, edits, or additiions are automatically reflected in both
>>> products?

>> Your an idiot...use what came with windows...OEM not relabeled
>> software...you fraud.
>>

> People are free to use what software they wish, and should not be
> denigrated because they choose something you dont.
> Firefox and Mozilla ARE OEM software in any case, Mozilla.org writes
> and produces both.
>
> I suggest that you read up on the products before showing your
> ignorance and calling others idiots, it simply shows your lack of
> education and manners.

Thank You :-)