Velocity Reviews

-   -   FireFox and MassDownloader. These compatible ?? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t299152-firefox-and-massdownloader-these-compatible.html)

Home Theatre Guy 06-25-2006 03:03 PM

FireFox and MassDownloader. These compatible ??

It seems Massdownloader does not catch the files i want to download. I
think it does if i leave it for a minute or so. But i have to go to
the url and select it and cut it for it to transfere to Massdownder
and the download begins. After thats done its sweet !!!

Was wondering if their is anything in mass downloader i need to click
to make it work. Ive tried everything and still no luck :(

Thanks people.

I Love Massdownloader and FireFox and dont want to loose any of them
:)

Bye byes.

gwtc 06-25-2006 03:47 PM

Re: FireFox and MassDownloader. These compatible ??

Home Theatre Guy wrote:

> It seems Massdownloader does not catch the files i want to download. I
> think it does if i leave it for a minute or so. But i have to go to
> the url and select it and cut it for it to transfere to Massdownder
> and the download begins. After thats done its sweet !!!
>

> Was wondering if their is anything in mass downloader i need to click
> to make it work. Ive tried everything and still no luck :(
>
> Thanks people.
>
> I Love Massdownloader and FireFox and dont want to loose any of them
> :)
>
> Bye byes.

go and ask in their forum:
http://www.metaproducts.com/forum/Forums_Post.asp?id=8. They might
help you there than here

--
You know you need a new housekeeper when: confronted about nothing
being cleaned, insists that "Scrubbing Bubbles does the work so I

gwtc 06-25-2006 03:47 PM