Velocity Reviews

-   -   DVD Recording question?? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t298656-dvd-recording-question.html)

chrissy454 07-07-2006 02:36 PM

DVD Recording question??

I'm new here, and unsure where to post my question...

I just recently purchased an RCA DVD Recorder/VCR combo. We used DVD-RW disks (which are compatible in our recorder) to record a movie. We then too the disk to our other DVD player (Toshiba) and it would not play...]

Any ideas?

I was under the impression that one would not have to finalize DVD-RW disks in order to get them to play on other machines.

If I DO finalize the disk, will I be able to use it again??

Thank you for your patience and your attention. Have a good day!

Christa