Velocity Reviews

-   Hardware (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f5-hardware.html)
-   -   Cool CPU Cooler (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t298460-cool-cpu-cooler.html)

bigal 06-13-2006 09:23 PM

Cool CPU Cooler

Check out the new Zalman cooler for socket AM2: :frog:

- Compatible with AMD Opteron, Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core, Athlon 64 FX, Athlon 64, and Sempron for
Socket AM2/754/939/940.
- Pure copper heatsink with component layout optimized for maximum cooling efficiency.
- Innovative, patented, and curved heatpipe design for a heat transfer capacity of up to six heatpipes
with the use of just three.
- Ultra slim fins (0.2mm) for minimized weight and reduced airflow resistance.
- Adjustable fan speed controller (FAN MATE 2) included.

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.c...2_98268529.jpg

The Modfather 06-14-2006 08:29 AM

Zalman rocks! :)

Jyoti Ballabh 11-26-2009 03:33 PM

Yea, there is nothing more enchanting than using Athlon dual core enables comps with cool-aids attached to it. In my lab we have the processors doing the avogadro scale computing, yet the system works flawless without heat jamming and "heat strokes".

Jyoti Ballabh 11-26-2009 03:35 PM

What's even more disheartening is that when you purchase your think tank, they want you to buy a "cool-fan" and the related paraphernalia along with it. I once ridiculed myself by actually doing so for 52 bucks.