Cool CPU Cooler
Check out the new Zalman cooler for socket AM2: :frog:
- Compatible with AMD Opteron, Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core, Athlon 64 FX, Athlon 64, and Sempron for
- Pure copper heatsink with component layout optimized for maximum cooling efficiency.
- Innovative, patented, and curved heatpipe design for a heat transfer capacity of up to six heatpipes
with the use of just three.
- Ultra slim fins (0.2mm) for minimized weight and reduced airflow resistance.
- Adjustable fan speed controller (FAN MATE 2) included.
Zalman rocks! :)
Yea, there is nothing more enchanting than using Athlon dual core enables comps with cool-aids attached to it. In my lab we have the processors doing the avogadro scale computing, yet the system works flawless without heat jamming and "heat strokes".
What's even more disheartening is that when you purchase your think tank, they want you to buy a "cool-fan" and the related paraphernalia along with it. I once ridiculed myself by actually doing so for 52 bucks.
|All times are GMT. The time now is 04:43 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.