Velocity Reviews

-   -   isp nonsense (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t298450-isp-nonsense.html)

johnseegar 11-02-2005 09:51 PM

isp nonsense

They are now trying to say they have no liability.
Blueyonder, dont use them.
Its going to court.

Evan Platt 11-02-2005 10:00 PM

Re: isp nonsense

On Wed, 2 Nov 2005 21:51:54 -0000, "johnseegar"
<johnseegar_99@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

>They are now trying to say they have no liability.

Are they sayinig you have no clue too?

>Blueyonder, dont use them.

I wouldn't. Too many idiots on there.

>Its going to court.

This should be good.

nevillenevilleson 11-02-2005 10:44 PM

Re: isp nonsense

Can I help here?
I have some legal training and an understanding of IT issues.

Frank DeLucca, MS-MPV 11-02-2005 10:46 PM

Re: isp nonsense

johnseegar wrote:
> They are now trying to say they have no liability.
> Blueyonder, dont use them.
> Its going to court.

If you need any good attorneys, feel free to contact us. One final question:
you /did/ install our fine Service Pak 2, did you? We can only help you if
you did so.

--
- Frank DeLucca -

MS-MPV
Microsoft Corparation

nevillenevilleson 11-02-2005 11:21 PM

Re: isp nonsense

"clot" <clot.1@ntlglobe.goon> wrote in message

>> "johnseegar" <johnseegar_99@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>>> They are now trying to say they have no liability.
>>> Blueyonder, dont use them.
>>> Its going to court.

> nevillenevilleson wrote:
>> Can I help here?
>> I have some legal training and an understanding of IT issues.

> Mr Nevilleson, your ability to forecast the weather is beyond reproach,
> your knowledge of tunnelling is quite extensive, re-installing wires to
> servers on a Helpdesk might qualify as some experience of IT issues but
> your one day in court (so far) as the defendant in an alleged paternity
> case hardly qualifies as a lawyer! :)

Thats all behind me now,Trisha is history, well in a subjective sense of the
word.She had a bad attitude.
I have a new team of eager staff with the right attitude to go far in IT
helpdesk scenarios.
Soon I shall introduce Britney to this newsgroup.
She knows all about networking apparently.

Birgit 11-02-2005 11:22 PM

Re: isp nonsense

--

Glad to be of any help, Neville.

- Frank DeLucca -

MS-MPV
Microsoft Corparation

Harry Potter \(52\) 11-02-2005 11:37 PM

Re: isp nonsense

> On Wed, 2 Nov 2005 21:51:54 -0000, "johnseegar"
> <johnseegar_99@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>They are now trying to say they have no liability.

> Are they sayinig you have no clue too?
>
>>Blueyonder, dont use them.

> I wouldn't. Too many idiots on there.

Actually, your evidence points to one user spoofing a by address, and very
badly.

Beisdes have you seen AOL? Idiot count in the googleplex range. By
default, they CHOSE AOL!

nevillenevilleson 11-02-2005 11:49 PM

Re: isp nonsense

> nevillenevilleson wrote:
>> "clot" <clot.1@ntlglobe.goon> wrote in message

>>> Mr Nevilleson, your ability to forecast the weather is beyond
>>> reproach, your knowledge of tunnelling is quite extensive,
>>> re-installing wires to servers on a Helpdesk might qualify as some
>>> experience of IT issues but your one day in court (so far) as the
>>> defendant in an alleged paternity case hardly qualifies as a lawyer!
>>> :)

>> Thats all behind me now,Trisha is history, well in a subjective sense
>> of the word.She had a bad attitude.
>> I have a new team of eager staff with the right attitude to go far
>> in IT helpdesk scenarios.
>> Soon I shall introduce Britney to this newsgroup.
>> She knows all about networking apparently.

> Wow! Your ability and resourcefulness to overcome difficulties is an
> inspiration to us all.

Yes, I know.

Michael Thompson 11-03-2005 03:57 AM

Re: isp nonsense

johnseegar bashed at the keyboard and came up with this gem of wisdom in
24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> They are now trying to say they have no liability.
> Blueyonder, dont use them.
> Its going to court.

I am sure it is. Good luck in "Seegar" court

Michael Thompson 11-03-2005 04:07 AM

Re: isp nonsense

johnseegar bashed at the keyboard and came up with this gem of wisdom in
24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> They are now trying to say they have no liability.

They dont.
> Blueyonder, dont use them.

Dont use any ISP, you clearly have no place on the Internet

What ever. ****stick.