Velocity Reviews

-   -   VOIP Question (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t29780-voip-question.html)

John 10-27-2003 06:40 PM

VOIP Question

Hello:

Would like to do VOIP between London and US.

What would be a good provider? anyone has any experience
with a good provider? I would like to go with one that
has their own connection so that I won't have to hop
to many different providers.

Anyone has experience doing this? what kind of quality
would I get ..etc..what Cisco boxes are good.

Thanks.

SPD 10-28-2003 12:57 AM

Re: VOIP Question

John:

I don't have first hand experience with such a carrier but I'm
interested in finding such a provider. From what I've seen
Level3 and Global Crossing are two providers to consider.
Masergy is another that might work for you.

-Steve