Velocity Reviews

-   -   AD-Block Question please help?? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t297396-ad-block-question-please-help.html)

Pedro Sanchez 06-06-2006 05:40 AM

AD-Block Question please help??

I love adblock on my 1.7.12 version of Mozilla.

Will adblock still function if I upgrade to Mozila version 1.7.13??

thanks

Wladimir Palant 06-07-2006 10:22 PM

Re: AD-Block Question please help??

Pedro Sanchez wrote:
> I love adblock on my 1.7.12 version of Mozilla.
>
> Will adblock still function if I upgrade to Mozila version 1.7.13??

Yes. And Adblock Plus will also work (yep, that was the necessary
advertisement :).

But it is recomended that you don't use Mozilla 1.7 any more, it isn't
supported any more. You should install SeaMonkey or Firefox 1.5,
whichever you prefer. And both Adblock and Adblock Plus work perfectly
fine there ;)

Wladimir