Velocity Reviews

Velocity Reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/index.php)
-   Computer Security (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f38-computer-security.html)
-   -   To Don Kelloway (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t296965-to-don-kelloway.html)

Tracker 08-31-2003 05:28 PM

To Don Kelloway
 
Some complaints were sent to my Web Hosting Company and they shut down
the site. We had a long talk on the phone and "I" decided to have the
site closed. He mentioned complaints being sent to their companies
"Backbone Provider", but I didn't find out exactly what these
complaints were. It was mentioned to me that because of these
complaints, their main Backbone Provider could cancel the Web Hosting
Company, which could cause thousands of clients to lose their service.
It wouldn't be right to cause this Web Hosting Company to lose their
entire business because of "me".

DON: In one sentence you say the hosting provider shut down the site
because of complaints. In the next sentence you suggest that it was
your decision to shut down the site. Who are you kidding? You had no
decision in this matter. Your site was shut down because of the
complaints, period. Of course the fictional (and often harmful)
information you offer as well as the issue of repetitive spamming to the
NG's didn't help your cause.

Plenty of my knowledge has been posted and none of it was debunked. If
knowledgeable people made corrected statements to show error, than the
whole computer world would benefit. Don't you people who make stupid
remarks realize just how stupid you show the world you really are. A
two year old who makes stupid remarks is laughed at. But when
supposedly grown intelligent people do this, it makes them an unreliable
source for any information they post. Someone not to be trusted, not to
be believed and thought of as having mental problems and they can't
control their irrational behavior. Your only hurting yourself, not
me. If you look back into the archives, you will find only insults to
my physical appearance and mental nature. These are all "great" signs
which only provides more credibility to my knowledge.

DON: Don't you read any of the follow-up posts? Almost every one of
your posts has been debunked! It's a fact that almost every one of your
posts is followed with an 'Advisory Warning' akin to what you'll find on
a bottle of alcohol or on a package of cigarettes!
And yes, it is true that some people have resorted to flaming you, but
this is only because of your adamant refusal and ignorance to listen to
what people have been trying to tell you. However it is also true that
you have read a few of my posts (of which I try to refrain from bashing
you) and I've been fairly explicit in 'debunking' them. Hell! I've
even gone to the extent of offering you a book (printed on 'real' pages
and having an ISBN!) on the subject of Internet security for FREE (sans
S&H) and yet you refused the offer! Twice!
In closing I am glad to hear that the complaints were successful and not
because of anything personal towards you, but because the information
you offer does more harm than good.

Your assumption is 100% incorrect. Unless you own the Main Web Host,
you have no recourse but to say the remarks you have. I will be more
than willing to give you the name and number and you can find out for
yourself that I speak the truth.

There are believers and non-believers which is the stage, you choose.
Good for you, but remember that when the weather man says, rain, you
have the choice to take an umbrella or not. Itís your choice to get wet
or not.

Youíre the type of person who is so skilled and knowledgeable, you
forget the skill level of others. You come along and tell people this
is the key to your problem.
1. House Key
2. Car Key
3. Locker Key
4. Lock Key

No one is a mind reader. You talk at your level only, leaving 15-20
people still trying to figure out where the key belongs.
When you tell people to do something, take a minute to explain why,
where, how and the results. Then you have done your job 100% to all
people, not just the oneís at your skill level.

Iím giving a recipe for an apple pie. You come along and tell me I
should add an orange also. To find out if this would make a better pie,
I try it. Results: flavor stinks and the texture is watery. You may
like it this way, but I donít. Remember, there are simple people in
this world, not a computer guro like yourself.

The Trackers
Yes, Don, this respond returns by the network of "The Trackers", since
they have time on their hands and I don't. Want to know the true
nickname behind the writer, just ask.






Mimic 09-01-2003 04:54 AM

Re: To Don Kelloway
 
"Tracker" <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:3F523052.6A6FC174@yahoo.com...

> Your assumption is 100% incorrect. Unless you own the Main Web Host,
> you have no recourse but to say the remarks you have. I will be more
> than willing to give you the name and number and you can find out for
> yourself that I speak the truth.
>
> There are believers and non-believers which is the stage, you choose.
> Good for you, but remember that when the weather man says, rain, you
> have the choice to take an umbrella or not. It's your choice to get wet
> or not.
>
> You're the type of person who is so skilled and knowledgeable, you
> forget the skill level of others. You come along and tell people this
> is the key to your problem.
> 1. House Key
> 2. Car Key
> 3. Locker Key
> 4. Lock Key
>
> No one is a mind reader. You talk at your level only, leaving 15-20
> people still trying to figure out where the key belongs.
> When you tell people to do something, take a minute to explain why,
> where, how and the results. Then you have done your job 100% to all
> people, not just the one's at your skill level.
>
> I'm giving a recipe for an apple pie. You come along and tell me I
> should add an orange also. To find out if this would make a better pie,
> I try it. Results: flavor stinks and the texture is watery. You may
> like it this way, but I don't. Remember, there are simple people in
> this world, not a computer guro like yourself.
>
> The Trackers
> Yes, Don, this respond returns by the network of "The Trackers", since
> they have time on their hands and I don't. Want to know the true
> nickname behind the writer, just ask.
>


And this is why i dont believe in god.

But, to be honest, this is a very nice post by tracker. No let me rephrase
that. This would be a very nice philosophical and euphemistic post if it
wasnt bludgeoned to death by trackers illsense of understanding.

Tracker, Dawsons Creek is sooooooo last year.

--
Mimic

"Without Knowledge you have fear, With fear you create your own nightmares."
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand Binary,
and those that dont."



Dave Thornburgh 09-01-2003 05:01 AM

Re: To Don Kelloway
 

"Tracker" <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:3F523052.6A6FC174@yahoo.com...

<crap snipped>

> DON: <more crap snipped>


> Plenty of my knowledge has been posted and none of it was debunked.


Huh? when has your "knowledge" EVER gone unchallenged?

> DON: Don't you read any of the follow-up posts?


Is this the pot trying to call a silver teapot a black kettle?

<more crap snipped>

> The Trackers
> Yes, Don, this respond returns by the network of "The Trackers", since
> they have time on their hands and I don't. Want to know the true
> nickname behind the writer, just ask.


OK, fine - we're asking. What are the names behind the nick? No post
attributed to the "Tracker" nickname has EVER claimed a real name (although
many, many, people have pointed to Debbie Gambrel(sp?) as the culprit.

Dave

P.S. - Sorry, everyone else - once a year I have an irresistable urge to
feed the trolls.



Frode 09-01-2003 08:47 AM

Re: To Don Kelloway
 
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Tracker" <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000 wrote:
> Some complaints were sent to my Web Hosting Company and they shut down
> the site. We had a long talk on the phone and "I" decided to have the
> site closed. He mentioned complaints being sent to their companies
> "Backbone Provider"


Translation: "I don't know what a backbone provider is".

> It wouldn't be right to cause this Web Hosting Company to lose their
> entire business because of "me".


Translation: "I know I should take the hint by now. If so many people
complain about what I write then likelyhood is I'm doing something wrong.
But spamming is fun so I'll get another host instead."

> Plenty of my knowledge has been posted and none of it was debunked.


Translation: "Somewhere in the area of 90% of every 'fact' I've ever posted
has been thorougly debunked. I'm a fanatic though and conveniently forget
those posts less than a second after reading them"

> If
> knowledgeable people made corrected statements to show error, than the
> whole computer world would benefit.


Translation: "Everybody but me since I refuse to listen to people that know
more than me"

> supposedly grown intelligent people do this, it makes them an unreliable
> source for any information they post.


Translation: "After hundreds of posts containing misinformation, ignoring
every reply correcting said information, people started calling me names
and that makes them unrealiable thus proving me correct in my delusional
mind"

> There are believers and non-believers which is the stage, you choose.


Translation: "I believe computer security and religion are closely related.
Those that believe in me, the almighty Tracker, will have secure computers
while those that take the advice of real security professionals will be
cracked in a matter of minutes and be facing the horrible fate of having
their computer's daylight savings time setting changed. This is my belief
and no amount of evidence to the countrary will convince me otherwise."

> I'm giving a recipe for an apple pie. You come along and tell me I
> should add an orange also. To find out if this would make a better pie,
> I try it. Results: flavor stinks and the texture is watery. You may
> like it this way, but I don't.


Translation: "I now confuse cooking with computer security. Not
understanding the difference between personal taste and the absolute nature
of computer software I believe there is actually some correlation. No doubt
someone will claim I am wrong but I'll just ignore that cause, see above, I
believe it to be so and thus it is so"

> Remember, there are simple people in
> this world, not a computer guro like yourself.


Translation: "This is as far as I'll go in admitting I'm clueless and
others actually know what they're talking about"

> The Trackers
> Yes, Don, this respond returns by the network of "The Trackers", since
> they have time on their hands and I don't. Want to know the true
> nickname behind the writer, just ask.


Translation: "As if anybody could ever mistake my spelling and grammar for
any other person but me"


- -
Frode

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: PGP 8.0.2

iQA/AwUBP1MHiuXlGBWTt1afEQKS2wCg3PHyFCYOP0uGHg42QnfV9l iWApQAoMRu
Vm2lNpc3jP3hs7E8yLQWK7PN
=cQtX
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----



Jim Watt 09-01-2003 09:35 AM

Re: To Don Kelloway
 
On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 21:28:50 +0400, Tracker
<"snailmail(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Plenty of my knowledge has been posted and none of it was debunked. If
>knowledgeable people made corrected statements to show error


Don has spent enough time repeatedly going through your rubbish
and explaining why its wrong. He even offered you a book for free.

Why do you persist in repeating the same old rot?
--
Jim Watt http://www.gibnet.com

Tracker 09-01-2003 11:09 AM

Re: To Don Kelloway
 


Dave Thornburgh wrote:

> "Tracker" <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:3F523052.6A6FC174@yahoo.com...
>
> <crap snipped>
>
> > DON: <more crap snipped>

>
> > Plenty of my knowledge has been posted and none of it was debunked.

>
> Huh? when has your "knowledge" EVER gone unchallenged?
>
> > DON: Don't you read any of the follow-up posts?

>
> Is this the pot trying to call a silver teapot a black kettle?
>
> <more crap snipped>
>
> > The Trackers
> > Yes, Don, this respond returns by the network of "The Trackers", since
> > they have time on their hands and I don't. Want to know the true
> > nickname behind the writer, just ask.

>
> OK, fine - we're asking. What are the names behind the nick? No post
> attributed to the "Tracker" nickname has EVER claimed a real name (although
> many, many, people have pointed to Debbie Gambrel(sp?) as the culprit.
>
> Dave
>
> P.S. - Sorry, everyone else - once a year I have an irresistable urge to
> feed the trolls.


Tracker, Bandito, Pandora, Horse, Sparky, Spooky

Tracker


Mimic 09-01-2003 12:19 PM

Re: To Don Kelloway
 
"Dave Thornburgh" <dave-thorn@nodash.adelphia.net> wrote in message
news:apA4b.22018$Ad4.9285114@news3.news.adelphia.n et...

> > DON: Don't you read any of the follow-up posts?

>
> Is this the pot trying to call a silver teapot a black kettle?
>
> <more crap snipped>
>
> Dave
>


I believe the "DON:" parts, are Don's posts, Tracker just doesnt know how to
quote properly.

--
Mimic

"Without Knowledge you have fear, With fear you create your own nightmares."
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand Binary,
and those that dont."




Colonel Flagg 09-01-2003 07:23 PM

Re: To Don Kelloway
 
In article <3F523052.6A6FC174@yahoo.com>, Tracker <"snailmail
(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> says...


> Plenty of my knowledge has been posted and none of it was debunked.



just because someone won't reply and say you're an idiot, doesn't mean
you aren't an idiot.



--
Colonel Flagg
http://www.internetwarzone.org/

Privacy at a click:
http://www.cotse.net

Q: How many Bill Gates does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: None, he just defines Darkness? as the new industry standard..."

"...I see stupid people."

Mimic 09-02-2003 12:41 AM

Re: To Don Kelloway
 
"Tracker" <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:3F5328D0.CB69848E@yahoo.com...
>
>
> Dave Thornburgh wrote:
>
> > "Tracker" <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > news:3F523052.6A6FC174@yahoo.com...
> >
> > <crap snipped>
> >
> > > DON: <more crap snipped>

> >
> > > Plenty of my knowledge has been posted and none of it was debunked.

> >
> > Huh? when has your "knowledge" EVER gone unchallenged?
> >
> > > DON: Don't you read any of the follow-up posts?

> >
> > Is this the pot trying to call a silver teapot a black kettle?
> >
> > <more crap snipped>
> >
> > > The Trackers
> > > Yes, Don, this respond returns by the network of "The Trackers", since
> > > they have time on their hands and I don't. Want to know the true
> > > nickname behind the writer, just ask.

> >
> > OK, fine - we're asking. What are the names behind the nick? No post
> > attributed to the "Tracker" nickname has EVER claimed a real name

(although
> > many, many, people have pointed to Debbie Gambrel(sp?) as the culprit.
> >
> > Dave
> >
> > P.S. - Sorry, everyone else - once a year I have an irresistable urge to
> > feed the trolls.

>
> Tracker, Bandito, Pandora, Horse, Sparky, Spooky
>
> Tracker
>


Oh you really are clueless arent you

--
Mimic

"Without Knowledge you have fear, With fear you create your own nightmares."
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand Binary,
and those that dont."




neopolaris 09-03-2003 01:33 AM

Re: To Don Kelloway
 

>
> Oh you really are clueless arent you
>
> --
> Mimic
>
> "Without Knowledge you have fear, With fear you create your own

nightmares."
> "There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand Binary,
> and those that dont."
>
>
>

Enough! Don't feed the trolls.




All times are GMT. The time now is 04:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.