Velocity Reviews

-   -   New book reviews - Snort 2.0, Intrusion Detection with Snort and Hack I.T. - Penetration testing (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t296831-new-book-reviews-snort-2-0-intrusion-detection-with-snort-and-hack-i-t-penetration-testing.html)

Lord Shaolin 08-11-2003 04:46 PM

New book reviews - Snort 2.0, Intrusion Detection with Snort and Hack I.T. - Penetration testing

Got some new reviews up if anyone is interested in these:

Maximum Security 4th Edition:

http://www.security-forums.com/forum...pic.php?t=7139

Hack I.T. Security Through Penetration Testing:

http://www.security-forums.com/forum...pic.php?t=7380

Intrusion detection with snort:

http://www.security-forums.com/forum...pic.php?t=7424

Snort 2.0 Intrusion Detection (A surprise 10/10!)

http://www.security-forums.com/forum...pic.php?t=7446

All reviews at http://reviews.security-forums.com

Cheers!

ST

--

..: http://www.security-forums.com :.

Share your knowledge
It's a way to achieve
Immortality.

The Saint 08-12-2003 03:41 AM

Re: New book reviews - Snort 2.0, Intrusion Detection with Snort and Hack I.T. - Penetration testing

Lord Shaolin wrote:

>Got some new reviews up if anyone is interested in these:
>
>Maximum Security 4th Edition:
>
>http://www.security-forums.com/forum...pic.php?t=7139
>
>Hack I.T. Security Through Penetration Testing:
>
>http://www.security-forums.com/forum...pic.php?t=7380
>
>Intrusion detection with snort:
>
>http://www.security-forums.com/forum...pic.php?t=7424
>
>Snort 2.0 Intrusion Detection (A surprise 10/10!)
>
>http://www.security-forums.com/forum...pic.php?t=7446
>
>All reviews at http://reviews.security-forums.com
>
>Cheers!
>
>ST

Ummmm...I don't see Debbie's book. Have you already reviewed it? <g>

Lord Shaolin 08-12-2003 08:56 AM

"The Saint" <gur_fnvag@gurfnvag.v-c.pbz> wrote in message
> Lord Shaolin wrote:
>
> >Got some new reviews up if anyone is interested in these:
> >
> >Maximum Security 4th Edition:
> >
> >http://www.security-forums.com/forum...pic.php?t=7139
> >
> >Hack I.T. Security Through Penetration Testing:
> >
> >http://www.security-forums.com/forum...pic.php?t=7380
> >
> >Intrusion detection with snort:
> >
> >http://www.security-forums.com/forum...pic.php?t=7424
> >
> >Snort 2.0 Intrusion Detection (A surprise 10/10!)
> >
> >http://www.security-forums.com/forum...pic.php?t=7446
> >
> >All reviews at http://reviews.security-forums.com
> >
> >Cheers!
> >
> >ST

> Ummmm...I don't see Debbie's book. Have you already reviewed it? <g>

It's so good, I haven't been able to put it down long enough to write a
review on it yet

*rolls eyes*

--

-+ Shaolin +-
Discard what is useless, absorb what is not and

.: http://www.security-forums.com :.