Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Yo Debbie. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t296812-re-yo-debbie.html)

Jason 08-09-2003 12:37 AM

Re: Yo Debbie.

* Cap <captbligh@sand-n-sea.us>:
> Pac West is now investigating your current activities. Hope for your
> continued telco's sake that you're not canceling posts to this or any other
> group.

She actually knows how to cancel others posts? Wow, I'd be surprised if
she knew how to cancel her own never mind anyone elses.

Jason

Tracker 08-10-2003 03:19 AM

Re: Yo Debbie.

Jason wrote:

> * Cap <captbligh@sand-n-sea.us>:
> > Pac West is now investigating your current activities. Hope for your
> > continued telco's sake that you're not canceling posts to this or any other
> > group.
> >

> She actually knows how to cancel others posts? Wow, I'd be surprised if
> she knew how to cancel her own never mind anyone elses.
>
> Jason

Jason- "The Trackers" discovered your hacking ability. Learn from the best dude
and you won't ever be caught.

Tracker
Beefs Fiancee'

I know how important it is for me not to define myself by how others
perceive me.

Interested in purchasing my book named "Security Minds versus Malicious
Minds" visit:
www.securityminds2003.com
It will teach you to learn about Windows, the Internet and Hacking

To view some kick butt artwork, visit:
http://www.captiveimagery.com/index.cfm

Jason 08-10-2003 12:01 PM

Re: Yo Debbie.

* Tracker <snailmail(remove)222000@yahoo.com>:

> Jason wrote:
>
>> * Cap <captbligh@sand-n-sea.us>:
>> > Pac West is now investigating your current activities. Hope for your
>> > continued telco's sake that you're not canceling posts to this or any other
>> > group.
>> >

>> She actually knows how to cancel others posts? Wow, I'd be surprised if
>> she knew how to cancel her own never mind anyone elses.
>>
>> Jason

> Jason- "The Trackers" discovered your hacking ability. Learn from the best dude
> and you won't ever be caught.
>
> Tracker
> Beefs Fiancee'

I am learning from the best debbie, which is why I ignore anything that
comes from you.

Jason