Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Tracking People and Companies Down (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t296770-re-tracking-people-and-companies-down.html)

|{evin 08-01-2003 02:59 AM

Re: Tracking People and Companies Down

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 17:22:49 +0400, Tracker
<"snailmail(remove)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote:

>If you want to track down a person by their name or e-mail address,
>or company, these Websites will provide you with the information
>needed. Just remember, every area of the Internet you have posted
>a remark to is visible to anyone and everyone.

<snip>

And you wouldn't just use tracert, nslookup, dig, and whois... why?

Jim Watt 08-01-2003 08:36 AM

On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 02:59:26 GMT, "|{evin" <You@dont.need> wrote:

>On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 17:22:49 +0400, Tracker
><"snailmail(remove)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>If you want to track down a person by their name or e-mail address,
>>or company, these Websites will provide you with the information
>>needed. Just remember, every area of the Internet you have posted
>>a remark to is visible to anyone and everyone.
>>

><snip>
>
>And you wouldn't just use tracert, nslookup, dig, and whois... why?

they require some computer knowledge :)

GENERAL COMPUTER HEALTH WARNING
-------------------------------

Any advice from a poster using the word 'tracker' may contain
dangerous nonsense and should be immediately deleted from your
computer.

Do NOT contact this person by email

Do NOT feed the Trolls, one warning is enough, further messages
only reinforce the desire for attention that provides motivation.

Visit the fan club at:
http://www.sand-n-sea.us/debbiesdrival.htm

--
Jim Watt
http://www.gibnet.com

ThePsyko 08-01-2003 08:38 AM

Re: Tracking People and Companies Down

On 31 Jul 2003 in alt.hackers.malicious, "|{evin" <You@dont.need> made
his/her contribution to mankind by stating in

> On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 17:22:49 +0400, Tracker
> <"snailmail(remove)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>If you want to track down a person by their name or e-mail address,
>>or company, these Websites will provide you with the information
>>needed. Just remember, every area of the Internet you have posted
>>a remark to is visible to anyone and everyone.
>>

> <snip>
>
> And you wouldn't just use tracert, nslookup, dig, and whois... why?

uhh because it's Debbie?

--
/(bb|[^b]{2})/ that is the Question

ThePsyko
Public Enemy #7
"God told me to skin you alive"

http://prozac.iscool.net

John E. Carty 08-01-2003 01:13 PM

"|{evin" <You@dont.need> wrote in message
> On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 08:38:54 GMT, ThePsyko
> <thepsyko@itookmyprozac.com> wrote:
>
> >On 31 Jul 2003 in alt.hackers.malicious, "|{evin" <You@dont.need> made
> >his/her contribution to mankind by stating in
> >news:r4mjivsbevrb40b8e4r4snt8e4om1u21l1@4ax.com :

> >> <snip>
> >>
> >> And you wouldn't just use tracert, nslookup, dig, and whois... why?
> >>

> >uhh because it's Debbie?

> Oh... yeah, that's what I get for staying up posting instead of going
> to bed at a decent hour..

Isn't staying up late posting one of her signs that your computer has been
hacked??? ;-)

ThePsyko 08-01-2003 02:24 PM

Re: Tracking People and Companies Down

On 01 Aug 2003 in alt.hackers.malicious, "John E. Carty"
<jcarty@NOSPAM.austin.rr.com> made his/her contribution to mankind by
stating in news:cItWa.125445$XV.7067877@twister.austin.rr.com :

> "|{evin" <You@dont.need> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 08:38:54 GMT, ThePsyko
>> <thepsyko@itookmyprozac.com> wrote:
>>
>> >On 31 Jul 2003 in alt.hackers.malicious, "|{evin" <You@dont.need>
>> >made his/her contribution to mankind by stating in
>> >news:r4mjivsbevrb40b8e4r4snt8e4om1u21l1@4ax.com :

>> >uhh because it's Debbie?

>> Oh... yeah, that's what I get for staying up posting instead of going
>> to bed at a decent hour..
>>

> Isn't staying up late posting one of her signs that your computer has
> been hacked??? ;-)

No.. that would be the ferret droppings on the mobo

--
/(bb|[^b]{2})/ that is the Question

ThePsyko
Public Enemy #7
"God told me to skin you alive"

http://prozac.iscool.net

Me 08-01-2003 02:42 PM

Re: Tracking People and Companies Down

On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 14:24:26 GMT, ThePsyko
<thepsyko@itookmyprozac.com> wrote:

>On 01 Aug 2003 in alt.hackers.malicious, "John E. Carty"
><jcarty@NOSPAM.austin.rr.com> made his/her contribution to mankind by
>stating in news:cItWa.125445$XV.7067877@twister.austin.rr.com :
>

>> "|{evin" <You@dont.need> wrote in message

>>> Oh... yeah, that's what I get for staying up posting instead of going
>>> to bed at a decent hour..
>>>

>> Isn't staying up late posting one of her signs that your computer has
>> been hacked??? ;-)
>>

>No.. that would be the ferret droppings on the mobo

I think there was also a clause in there about athletes feet. If you
use a particular brand of foot powder, obviously your computer is
owned by moolicious haXors.

ThePsyko 08-01-2003 02:56 PM

Re: Tracking People and Companies Down

On 01 Aug 2003 in alt.hackers.malicious, Me
<no_address_for_spammers_to_abuse@x-ray.gs> made his/her contribution to
mankind by stating in news:ovukivg217v6pg99gmd7m4j73pbeejn5gh@4ax.com:

> On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 14:24:26 GMT, ThePsyko
> <thepsyko@itookmyprozac.com> wrote:
>
>>On 01 Aug 2003 in alt.hackers.malicious, "John E. Carty"
>><jcarty@NOSPAM.austin.rr.com> made his/her contribution to mankind by
>>stating in news:cItWa.125445$XV.7067877@twister.austin.rr.com :
>>

>>> "|{evin" <You@dont.need> wrote in message

>>> Isn't staying up late posting one of her signs that your computer
>>> has been hacked??? ;-)
>>>

>>No.. that would be the ferret droppings on the mobo

> I think there was also a clause in there about athletes feet. If you
> use a particular brand of foot powder, obviously your computer is
> owned by moolicious haXors.

I wonder if GW ever figured out that she was harboring the al queda
inside her computer?

--
/(bb|[^b]{2})/ that is the Question

ThePsyko
Public Enemy #7
"God told me to skin you alive"

http://prozac.iscool.net

|{evin 08-01-2003 09:16 PM

Re: Tracking People and Companies Down

On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 13:13:44 GMT, "John E. Carty"
<jcarty@NOSPAM.austin.rr.com> wrote:

>"|{evin" <You@dont.need> wrote in message
>news:bpikivss8ivell6aotredfonf8jd18p719@4ax.com.. .
>> On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 08:38:54 GMT, ThePsyko
>> <thepsyko@itookmyprozac.com> wrote:
>>
>> >On 31 Jul 2003 in alt.hackers.malicious, "|{evin" <You@dont.need> made
>> >his/her contribution to mankind by stating in
>> >news:r4mjivsbevrb40b8e4r4snt8e4om1u21l1@4ax.com :

>> >uhh because it's Debbie?

>> Oh... yeah, that's what I get for staying up posting instead of going
>> to bed at a decent hour..
>>

>Isn't staying up late posting one of her signs that your computer has been
>hacked??? ;-)

NOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Now I have to mail my hard drive
to the FBI, wait for them to return it, fdisk, format, and re-install.