Velocity Reviews

-   -   TMPGEnc (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t296525-tmpgenc.html)

F Murtz 05-30-2006 01:21 PM

TMPGEnc

Where can I get early version of tmpgenc (without 30 day restriction on
mpeg2)
For versions with restriction some say remove line
{HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{63902277-B101-4049-8B46-C24B67E155E5} each month.
but I have no such line in my registry

unclejr 05-30-2006 02:07 PM

Re: TMPGEnc

F Murtz wrote:
> Where can I get early version of tmpgenc (without 30 day restriction on
> mpeg2)

I'm sure that if you actually paid for it, you will get no 30-day
restriction. HTH.

-Junior

rob.ocelot@gmail.com 05-30-2006 02:47 PM

Re: TMPGEnc

Heh.

If you choose to not pay for something you should at least be smart
enough to realise you are asking how to steal it in a public forum.
It's almost like a built in intelligence test. ;-)

F Murtz 05-30-2006 03:03 PM

Re: TMPGEnc

rob.ocelot@gmail.com wrote:
> Heh.
>
> If you choose to not pay for something you should at least be smart
> enough to realise you are asking how to steal it in a public forum.
> It's almost like a built in intelligence test. ;-)

You are missing the point it is freeware
The later versions have a restriction on the mpeg2 component .the early
version did not I want the early version

Gene E. Bloch 05-30-2006 04:53 PM

Re: TMPGEnc

On 5/30/2006, F Murtz posted this:
> rob.ocelot@gmail.com wrote:
>> Heh.
>>
>> If you choose to not pay for something you should at least be smart
>> enough to realise you are asking how to steal it in a public forum.
>> It's almost like a built in intelligence test. ;-)
>>

> You are missing the point it is freeware
> The later versions have a restriction on the mpeg2 component .the early
> version did not I want the early version

Well, someone is missing the point.

G.

--
Gene E. Bloch (Gino)
letters617blochg3251

Hebee Jeebes 05-30-2006 05:42 PM

Re: TMPGEnc

No someone is ignoring the point!

Gene E. Bloch 05-30-2006 06:16 PM

Re: TMPGEnc

On 5/30/2006, Hebee Jeebes posted this:
> No someone is ignoring the point!

:-)

--
Gene E. Bloch (Gino)
letters617blochg3251

Colon Terminus 05-30-2006 06:38 PM

Re: TMPGEnc

No version of the program has EVER been released without the restriction on
MPEG-2 encode. MPEG-2 is proprietary technology and when released on other
than a trial basis a fairly hefty license fee must be paid by the author for
every unit distributed. No one can distribute MPEG-2 encoding software for
free.

Impmon 05-30-2006 07:10 PM

Re: TMPGEnc

On Wed, 31 May 2006 01:03:24 +1000, F Murtz <haggisz@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>You are missing the point it is freeware
>The later versions have a restriction on the mpeg2 component .the early
>version did not I want the early version

MPEG2 is NOT freeware, it is still held by copyright holder. TMPGEnc
merely offers the feature but the author still has to pay to the
holder so when you pay for it, you are paying for the right to use
MPEG2 and not for the program itself.

Don't be a moron, pay up.
Spam block in place, no emil reply is expected at all.

Biz 05-30-2006 09:31 PM

Re: TMPGEnc

There was never a version of it without the 30 day mpeg2 restriction, you
were misinformed.