Velocity Reviews

-   -   How does one make use of sub files to make DVD? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t296471-how-does-one-make-use-of-sub-files-to-make-dvd.html)

Bun Mui 05-21-2006 03:24 PM

How does one make use of sub files to make DVD?

I assume that adding it to Nero Vision Express 3 or DVD Santa
(which mentions something about it being to be able to do subtitles)
http://www.dvdsanta.com/
with the video file will make it appear after you burn it?

Does one actually need special program to integrate sub titles with the
dvd video?

I never tried it before so could anybody tell me what procedure I
should do in order for the video file made into dvd video can see these
sub-titles. I assume most movies spoken in Mandarin or Cantonese will
be in English if we add those sub files?

Thanks.

Bun Mui