Velocity Reviews

-   -   Any suggestions??? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t29642-any-suggestions.html)

KAL 01-12-2006 02:13 PM

Any suggestions???

I am looking for a device recommnedation. I would like to connect a
Ethernet-ready device to the wireless network. But this device is
supposed to connect to a particular host (with IP address 10.200.105.6)
on the network.

I know I can connect to the wireless network using a wireless adapter
such as DWL-G820, but I want to connect my Ethernet-ready device to a
particular host. Any suggestions?

KAL 01-12-2006 02:49 PM

Re: Any suggestions???

I am basically looking for a wireless receiver to feed the
Ethernet-ready device (a 46" Samsung monitor).

KAL 01-12-2006 02:50 PM

Re: Any suggestions???