Velocity Reviews

-   -   Provider recommendation please (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t296023-provider-recommendation-please.html)

Lansbury 06-01-2006 03:35 PM

Provider recommendation please

At present I use iconnecthere.com. But the PAP2 they supplied is locked and
the Linksys SPA3000 I've got will not work with their service. It works ok
with my UK one.

I am looking for recommendations for a US VoIP provider who can supply me with
an Oregon number, who provides a good service and I can configure the SPA3000
to work with as the main service.

Any suggestions gratefully received.

--
Lansbury
www.uk-air.net

Jackson 06-04-2006 02:57 PM

Re: Provider recommendation please

Lansbury <lansbury@spamcop.net> wrote in

> At present I use iconnecthere.com. But the PAP2 they supplied is
> locked and the Linksys SPA3000 I've got will not work with their
> service. It works ok with my UK one.
>
> I am looking for recommendations for a US VoIP provider who can supply
> me with an Oregon number, who provides a good service and I can
> configure the SPA3000 to work with as the main service.
>
> Any suggestions gratefully received.
>
> --
> Lansbury
> www.uk-air.net
> FAQs for the alt.travel.uk.air newsgroup

I got i2telecom.com product, voicestick.com has no problem with
sipura3000 and it has a built in bridge on site.

Great sound quality

Lansbury 06-05-2006 08:39 AM

On 04 Jun 2006 14:57:48 GMT, Jackson <jacksonfine@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I got i2telecom.com product, voicestick.com has no problem with
>sipura3000 and it has a built in bridge on site.
>
>Great sound quality

Thanks

Johnathan447 06-06-2006 07:01 PM

Response