Velocity Reviews

-   -   test questions (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t29575-test-questions.html)

private 10-17-2003 05:07 PM

test questions

Your help will be much appreciated.
What is a good site to purchase test exams from?
I have heard that Boson questions are to easy and give you a false sense of
security?
Then there has been talk of www.testking.com
I have also heard that www.how2pass.com is good.
Please advise, this is for CCNA 640-801.
Do these exam questions include simulators?
Regards

John Switzer 10-17-2003 06:40 PM

Re: test questions

I bought the Kaplan test from http://www.selftestsoftware.com
for the CCNA and was very pleasantly surprised to see how
similar it was to the actual CCNA test. I credit a large
part of my success at passing the CCNA to this self-test. In
fact, since I'm going on with the CCNP, I went ahead and
bought all four of the exams from them for it - well
worth the $100 each, IMHO, for both the actual practice
they will give me, as well as for raising my comfort level
with the tests.

John

--
johnswitzer@earthlink.net