Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   Obtain MCSE,MCSD,MCSA,MCDBA,CCNA,CCNP without exams(Pay after check results)100% passing gaurantee (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t295457-obtain-mcse-mcsd-mcsa-mcdba-ccna-ccnp-without-exams-pay-after-check-results-100-passing-gaurantee.html)

All Certs At Ur DoorStep 05-30-2006 07:08 AM

Obtain MCSE,MCSD,MCSA,MCDBA,CCNA,CCNP without exams(Pay after check results)100% passing gaurantee

FRIENDS
Here i m going to tell you the fastest way to get
MICROSOFT,CISCO,COMPTIA,ORACLE,SOLAIS certified without efforts......

friends i have five vue and prometric testing sites here in
INDIA.......so, i will do the exams on the behalf of the candidates,
make them pass and charge some extra amount from them.........
see i need ur some details then i will book ur exam on my testing site,

make u pass in exam then send scoresheet to you....by using that
scoresheet u will easily able to check ur exam status online on related

note :- PAY AFTER CONFIRMATION OPTION IS ONLY AVALIABLE ONLY FOR
MICROSOFT TESTS...

official secure site.....
when u will check ur exam status online only then send me payment
through western union money transfer.......

what details i need from the candidates :-

1. candidate full name(that he wants to appear on his scoresheet and
certificate)
2. candidate full address(for certificatio delivery)
3. candidate passport or driving liciense scan copy(as photo id proof)
4. candidate landline as well as cell number(with country code)
5. correct exam numbers.......

so, if anyone is really intrested in this then jsut mail me these
details then he will be certified within a week....

rates :-

any microsoft exam :- 350 usd(including exam fee)
ccna exam :- 700 usd(including exam fee) ----half payment in advance
ccnp each exam :- 800 usd(inlcduing exam fee) ------half payment in
advance

note :- pay after confirmation option is only avaliable for MICROSOFT
tests..

so.if anyone intrested in this just mail me at
vinay_vue_prometric@yahoo.com

u can also catch me on chat on my both messengers...
thanzzzzzzzzzz friends
vinay

Blackmetal 05-30-2006 05:02 PM

Re: Obtain MCSE,MCSD,MCSA,MCDBA,CCNA,CCNP without exams(Pay after check results)100% passing gaurantee

Are you still stupid enough to post this kind of trash?

news:1148972900.063338.109200@j55g2000cwa.googlegr oups.com...