Velocity Reviews

-   -   MAKE DSN directly from code (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t294622-make-dsn-directly-from-code.html)

Percy 05-23-2006 11:42 AM

MAKE DSN directly from code

Hi can n e 1 can give me code for creating a DSN connection directly
from java code ,i am using access for database .I have a code for
creating a DSN for oracle ,but can't able to create for access .

Thomas Fritsch 05-23-2006 12:30 PM

Re: MAKE DSN directly from code

Percy wrote:
> Hi can n e 1 can give me code

Heeeh?? I don't understand anything! Please use plain english.

--
Thomas

Percy 05-24-2006 02:36 PM

Re: MAKE DSN directly from code

ok man, the problem is that i want to make a DSN(Data Source Name )
required to make entries in databases like oracle ,ms access from the
java code .
this is formed in 2 ways.
1.by making a DSN through Contro Panel\Administrative
Tools\dataSources(odbc)\ and selecting required DSN

2.by writing a code in java,which i want ,I have the code for oracle
connectivity ,but looking for a code that will connect access database.

hope all will understand this..thnx.