Velocity Reviews

-   -   A question about the Batik Api (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t294356-a-question-about-the-batik-api.html)

Laurent Rincon 05-22-2006 08:49 AM

A question about the Batik Api

Hello all,

I have to write an application using the Batik API, but I don't know
very well how to use it. I want to draw a flow chart on a screen. Each
part of this chart has to be clickable. For the moment, I add a mouse
listener to my JSVGCanvas, and by getting the mouse's position when I
click on it, I determine what object of the screen is concerned by the
event. But this solution doesn't satisfy me because I'm afraid it will
be too long or too difficult to deal a more complicated chart...
So I want to know if it's possible to define objects (like rectangle,
ellipse, ...) on which we can add mouse listeners (like a button) and
how to do this. If you have code example to do this, or internet
address where to find information, it would be great.