Velocity Reviews

-   -   Peering (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t294118-peering.html)

Lansbury 05-19-2006 07:48 PM

Peering

Is there a list somewhere of who peers with who.

I have tried searching quite of few of the UK VoIP providers but the
information just doesn't seem available. What I'm trying to find is someone
who peers with delta three (iconnecthere.com) in the USA so I can divert a UK
number to my US one over VoIP. Unfortunately iconnecthere no longer works with
a sip address, in fact they will not even provide that information.

--
Lansbury
www.uk-air.net

Brian A 05-19-2006 08:40 PM

Re: Peering

Take a look at sipbroker.com
You will find that you can peer with just about everyone you want to
there!

Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

Lansbury 05-21-2006 12:45 PM

Re: Peering

On Fri, 19 May 2006 20:40:38 GMT, Brian A <no_spam_bca1000@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Take a look at sipbroker.com
>You will find that you can peer with just about everyone you want to
>there!

thanks