Velocity Reviews

-   -   taking a table out of a page and emailing it (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t293852-taking-a-table-out-of-a-page-and-emailing-it.html)

tshad 05-18-2006 06:58 AM

taking a table out of a page and emailing it

Is there a way to read the current Asp.net page where I may have built some
statistics and displayed it on the screen in a Datagrid, and take the table
(datagrid) and put it into an email and send it from that page?

I would also like to read part of a page and print it directly to the
printer.

Thanks,

Tom

Karl Seguin [MVP] 05-18-2006 12:15 PM

Re: taking a table out of a page and emailing it

If you move the logic to a user control, it's a pretty simple thing to do:
http://openmymind.net/FAQ.aspx?documentId=45

Karl

--
http://www.openmymind.net/

tshad 05-19-2006 03:21 PM

Re: taking a table out of a page and emailing it

"Karl Seguin [MVP]" <karl REMOVE @ REMOVE openmymind REMOVEMETOO . ANDME
net> wrote in message news:e3U%23HTneGHA.2172@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
> If you move the logic to a user control, it's a pretty simple thing to do:
> http://openmymind.net/FAQ.aspx?documentId=45

Not quite sure if that would do what I am trying to do or not.

There was a way to do this I found a long time ago that allowed me to grab
part of my page and put it into my email to send out, but I can't seem to
find that anymore.

Thanks,

Tom