Velocity Reviews

-   -   Read, learn, and decide. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t292708-read-learn-and-decide.html)

Armagedon Outa Here 08-12-2004 03:39 PM

Read, learn, and decide.

http://www.crime-research.org/news/27.07.2004/515/

Attack before they do handicapped hackers.

Sycho 08-12-2004 03:53 PM

Re: Read, learn, and laugh. (was Re: Read, learn, and decide.)

On star date 12 Aug 2004 15:39:11 -0000, "Armagedon Outa Here"
<Drug_Hacker@hackme.com> thought it would be rather spiffy to spray
paint these fine words on the wall..

>http://www.crime-research.org/news/27.07.2004/515/
>
>Attack before they do handicapped hackers.

You never cease to amaze me with your stupidity.

DYOFDW

HTH

HAND
--
-= 3Rd World Domination =-
Coming soon to a PC near you!

Armagedon Outa Here 08-12-2004 04:06 PM

Re: Read, learn, and decide.

"Sycho" <drug_hacker@spank-me-hawd.com> wrote in message news:411b91be.9327654@127.0.0.1...
> On star date 12 Aug 2004 15:39:11 -0000, "Armagedon Outa Here"
> <Drug_Hacker@hackme.com> thought it would be rather spiffy to spray
> paint these fine words on the wall..
>
> >http://www.crime-research.org/news/27.07.2004/515/
> >
> >Attack before they do handicapped hackers.

> You never cease to amaze me with your stupidity.
>
> DYOFDW
>
> HTH
>
> HAND

The least you crippled idiots could do, besides flame with your
"malicous flames of the hacker Gods" would be to prepare for
the attacks that ARE going to happen by the terrorist.
Sit there and ignore the bullets headed our way. Do nothing.
Repeat 9/11/01 all over again by ignoring the obvious.
It will be your stupidity in the end that will allow this to happen.
Join me and attack. Or sit there and do nothing. I will come back
after the attacks, and taunt everyone one while you cry because
you can't get into your bank accounts, or place of work.
They plan on attacking Las Vegas. If you had the power
to protect Las Vegas, I am sure you would. Use your powers
you have at your fingertips and protect our financial institutions.

Sycho 08-12-2004 04:39 PM

Re: Read, learn, and decide.

On star date 12 Aug 2004 16:06:05 -0000, "Armagedon Outa Here"
<Drug_Hacker@hackme.com> thought it would be rather spiffy to spray
paint these fine words on the wall..

>"Sycho" <drug_hacker@spank-me-hawd.com> wrote in message news:411b91be.9327654@127.0.0.1...
>> On star date 12 Aug 2004 15:39:11 -0000, "Armagedon Outa Here"
>> <Drug_Hacker@hackme.com> thought it would be rather spiffy to spray
>> paint these fine words on the wall..
>>
>> >http://www.crime-research.org/news/27.07.2004/515/
>> >
>> >Attack before they do handicapped hackers.

>> You never cease to amaze me with your stupidity.
>>
>> DYOFDW
>>
>> HTH
>>
>> HAND

>The least you crippled idiots could do, besides flame with your
>"malicous flames of the hacker Gods" would be to prepare for
>the attacks that ARE going to happen by the terrorist.

WTF do you think I've been doing since 9/11? Planting tulips??

>Sit there and ignore the bullets headed our way. Do nothing.

Bullets? Where? Gotta link?

>Repeat 9/11/01 all over again by ignoring the obvious.

What's obvious to me is that all you can do is post links to bullshit
sites. Sites that have NOTHING to do with the promotion of terrorism,
Al Queda, Osama bin Laden or any terrorist organization. So while you
sit there getting all wet about sites that want to fill your mind with
****, I'll be doing what I've been doing for 3 years. Gathering intel
on suspect web sites.

>It will be your stupidity in the end that will allow this to happen.

I think you've got that the other way around. See above.. If you can
read.

>Join me and attack. Or sit there and do nothing. I will come back

Join YOU?? yahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
/me wipes tears from laughing so hard

>after the attacks, and taunt everyone one while you cry because

Uh huh. *rolls eyes*

>you can't get into your bank accounts, or place of work.

pfffttt.. Yeah, like that's ever going to happen. What planet did you
say you were from again?

>They plan on attacking Las Vegas. If you had the power

They do?? Oh I guess that explains why Nevada nor DHS has raised the
threat level from yellow to orange. That must also explain why NY and
NJ are at orange and not yellow.. Oh they'll be attacking Las Vegas
alright.. *rolls eyes again*

>to protect Las Vegas, I am sure you would. Use your powers
>you have at your fingertips and protect our financial institutions.

Why don't you? Some superhero you are. :/
--
We now return you to your reality, madness and mayhem already in
progress..

LjutePlow 08-12-2004 06:29 PM

Re: Read, learn, and decide.

On 12 Aug 2004 15:39:11 -0000, "Armagedon Outa Here"
<Drug_Hacker@hackme.com>,wrote:

>http://www.crime-research.org/news/27.07.2004/515/
>
>Attack before they do handicapped hackers.

Moron.