Velocity Reviews

Velocity Reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/index.php)
-   Digital Photography (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f37-digital-photography.html)
-   -   Costco: 512 CF memory on sale for 68.49 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t292637-costco-512-cf-memory-on-sale-for-68-49-a.html)

Crownfield 08-10-2004 05:20 PM

Costco: 512 CF memory on sale for 68.49
 
Costco finally broke the 256m barrier!


512MB CF memory on sale for 68.49

ERich10983 08-10-2004 06:57 PM

Re: Costco: 512 CF memory on sale for 68.49
 
Just got a flyer in the Sunday paper from Amazon. CompactFlash card
SDCFB-512-A10 $59.99 after rebate.

Earle Rich
Mont Vernon, NH

Ozzig 08-10-2004 07:00 PM

Re: Costco: 512 CF memory on sale for 68.49
 
Crucial.com/uk do one for 58.74 - bought other stuff from them in the past
and never had a problem.

--
To reply remove MYPANTS
"Crownfield" <Crownfield@cox.net> wrote in message
news:411903F3.6F49@cox.net...
> Costco finally broke the 256m barrier!
>
>
> 512MB CF memory on sale for 68.49




scott 08-10-2004 09:39 PM

Re: Costco: 512 CF memory on sale for 68.49
 
"Ozzig" <billybellend2000@mypantsyahoo.com> wrote in message
news:QW8Sc.1656$K84.162@newsfe3-gui.ntli.net
> Crucial.com/uk do one for 58.74 - bought other stuff from them in
> the past and never had a problem.


Just ordered 3x 256 CFs for 17.90 each from 7dayshop.



Charles Schuler 08-23-2004 10:11 PM

Re: Costco: 512 CF memory on sale for 68.49
 

"Philip" <phil.white01@virgin.net> wrote in message
news:psuWc.640$J62.639@newsfe2-gui.ntli.net...
> It beats me as to why a 512 is more than double the cost of buying two
> 256's.


The yield of integrated circuits generally drops as the die size goes up.
Costs them more so it costs us more.



Philip 08-23-2004 10:45 PM

Re: Costco: 512 CF memory on sale for 68.49
 
It beats me as to why a 512 is more than double the cost of buying two
256's.
I just bought a 256 40x cf card (Integral) for 24.00 from CCL Computers.

Phil.
"Crownfield" <Crownfield@cox.net> wrote in message
news:411903F3.6F49@cox.net...
> Costco finally broke the 256m barrier!
>
>
> 512MB CF memory on sale for 68.49




Chalky 08-24-2004 08:28 AM

Re: Costco: 512 CF memory on sale for 68.49
 
Forgive my ignorance please, what's the difference between a normal CF card
and a CF card (Integral)?


"Philip" <phil.white01@virgin.net> wrote in message
news:psuWc.640$J62.639@newsfe2-gui.ntli.net...
> It beats me as to why a 512 is more than double the cost of buying two
> 256's.
> I just bought a 256 40x cf card (Integral) for 24.00 from CCL Computers.
>
> Phil.
> "Crownfield" <Crownfield@cox.net> wrote in message
> news:411903F3.6F49@cox.net...
> > Costco finally broke the 256m barrier!
> >
> >
> > 512MB CF memory on sale for 68.49

>
>




wayne 08-24-2004 01:12 PM

Re: Costco: 512 CF memory on sale for 68.49
 
what do you mean by barrier?


Mwave has Kingston card for $58.00
http://www.mwave.com/mwave/skusearch...iteria=BA19424

Wayne


"Chalky" <chalky77@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:S_CWc.2084166$A6.7472925@telenews.teleline.es ...
> Forgive my ignorance please, what's the difference between a normal CF
> card
> and a CF card (Integral)?
>
>
> "Philip" <phil.white01@virgin.net> wrote in message
> news:psuWc.640$J62.639@newsfe2-gui.ntli.net...
>> It beats me as to why a 512 is more than double the cost of buying two
>> 256's.
>> I just bought a 256 40x cf card (Integral) for 24.00 from CCL Computers.
>>
>> Phil.
>> "Crownfield" <Crownfield@cox.net> wrote in message
>> news:411903F3.6F49@cox.net...
>> > Costco finally broke the 256m barrier!
>> >
>> >
>> > 512MB CF memory on sale for 68.49

>>
>>

>
>




Big Bill 08-25-2004 10:24 AM

Re: Costco: 512 CF memory on sale for 68.49
 
On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 08:28:34 GMT, "Chalky" <chalky77@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Forgive my ignorance please, what's the difference between a normal CF card
>and a CF card (Integral)?


Integral is a brand name...
http://www.xlshop.com/cgi-bin/xlshop...t/INT-IPCF1024

Bill Funk
Change "g" to "a"

DFS 10-25-2004 08:38 PM

Re: Costco: 512 CF memory on sale for 68.49
 
Just got an email from Buy.com - 512mb for $19.99 after rebate. Don't
really need more memory, but ordered a pair anyhow. Stocking stuffers!

DS

"scott" <spam@spam.com> wrote in message
news:pgbSc.2237$Uc5.364@newsfe6-gui.ntli.net...
> "Ozzig" <billybellend2000@mypantsyahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:QW8Sc.1656$K84.162@newsfe3-gui.ntli.net
>> Crucial.com/uk do one for 58.74 - bought other stuff from them in
>> the past and never had a problem.

>
> Just ordered 3x 256 CFs for 17.90 each from 7dayshop.
>
>





All times are GMT. The time now is 04:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.