Velocity Reviews

-   -   ExtreMemory, what's the speed of it? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t292599-extrememory-whats-the-speed-of-it.html)

Jack L. 08-10-2004 01:08 AM

ExtreMemory, what's the speed of it?

Hello group,
I might be interested in acquiring some German brand called ExtreMemory
producing memory cards, among them, CFs. However, neither their website or
any online webshop have specified the speed of these cards. Does anyone know
how fast they are? Can I assume them to be faster than 12x (which seems to
be the limit on the Olympus C5050)? Thanks in advance.

--
Mvh / Best regards,
Jack, Copenhagen

The email address is for real. :)

Alfred Molon 08-10-2004 01:17 AM

Re: ExtreMemory, what's the speed of it?

Jack L. <jack_nospam@nospam.dk> wrote:

>how fast they are? Can I assume them to be faster than 12x (which seems to
>be the limit on the Olympus C5050)? Thanks in advance.

The limit on the C5050 is 18x (2.5MB/s). Try Transcend CF cards, which
are now quite cheap, even at 45x:
http://gt.preissuchmaschine.de/gt_fr...produkt=310812
--

Alfred Molon