Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   MCP for C# dump needed (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t292384-mcp-for-c-dump-needed.html)

shuchi 05-15-2006 05:25 AM

MCP for C# dump needed

HI ,

I want to give MCP exam in C# . i wanted to knw if anybody knows any
good institutes in Bangalore who can help me prepare for the exam.
Affordable and good . Even if they are small institutes . also does
anyone have dumps for the MCP C# papers. its urgent since its important
to clear these exams(MCSE) in my company in a years time.

shuchi

Bigus DiŠkus 05-15-2006 06:53 AM

Re: MCP for C# dump needed

"shuchi" <shuchimuley@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1147670740.995486.251490@u72g2000cwu.googlegr oups.com...
> HI ,
>
> I want to give MCP exam in C# . i wanted to knw if anybody knows any
> good institutes in Bangalore who can help me prepare for the exam.
> Affordable and good . Even if they are small institutes . also does
> anyone have dumps for the MCP C# papers. its urgent since its important
> to clear these exams(MCSE) in my company in a years time.
>
> shuchi

Are you FUŠK!NG stupid?? You @$$fuŠking moron!!! DUMPS? You're ASKING for
BR@!NDUMPS???? Why can't you study like the rest of us? EARN your FUŠK!NG
certification!!!!! Don't degrade and devalue our certifications because you
want to earn an extra dollar or two per hour. If you're not smart enough to
study and pass the exams on your own then you don't deserve the
certification....and you sure as h3ll don't deserve to be working in the IT
Industry.

--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP 00110011

shuchi 05-15-2006 08:31 AM

Re: MCP for C# dump needed

dont have the guts to write down the complete sentenses u mother****er
.. noone asked u to use such absurd language. and noone is asking you
for help u arsehole. why dont u mind ur ****ing buisness.. people who
are descent enough and have given exams have a proper code of conduct
which u miss. and u have no mother****ing rights to tell me what i
deserve or not ..

Cerebrus 05-15-2006 08:36 AM

Re: MCP for C# dump needed

Shuchi,

>> its urgent since its important
>> to clear these exams(MCSE) in my company in a years time.

What's an MCSE got to do with C# ? C# is a programming language, and an
MCSE is a Systems Engineer. You seem to have got it wrong.

Also, please do not ask for br@indumps here in future. Those are
illegal.
-------------------------------------

Bigus D.,

I think Shuchi is a "she"... and she probably earns in Rupees, not
dollars ! ;-)

Regards,

Cerebrus.

Bigus DiŠkus 05-15-2006 01:40 PM

Re: MCP for C# dump needed

"Cerebrus" <zorg007@sify.com> wrote in message
news:1147682183.446635.53750@v46g2000cwv.googlegro ups.com...
> Shuchi,
>
>>> its urgent since its important
>>> to clear these exams(MCSE) in my company in a years time.

> What's an MCSE got to do with C# ? C# is a programming language, and an
> MCSE is a Systems Engineer. You seem to have got it wrong.
>
> Also, please do not ask for br@indumps here in future. Those are
> illegal.
> -------------------------------------
>
> Bigus D.,
>
> I think Shuchi is a "she"... and she probably earns in Rupees, not
> dollars ! ;-)
>
> Regards,
>
> Cerebrus.

He....She...doesn't matter.....@$$fuŠker!! That's what it is.

I used $ because I didn't know the $ symbol for the Indian Rupee.

TBone 05-15-2006 03:01 PM

Re: MCP for C# dump needed

And on the eigth day "shuchi" <shuchimuley@gmail.com> did cause the

> Also does
> anyone have dumps for the MCP C# papers. its urgent since its important
> to clear these exams(MCSE) in my company in a years time.

I'm not sure what kind of reaction you were expecting to get considering
you are posting to a Microsoft controlled newsgroup asking for information
on how to cheat on Microsoft exams, but the use of Chalk's term was
entirely appropriate.

--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Cerebrus 05-15-2006 03:50 PM

Re: MCP for C# dump needed

I was just wondering how a "she" can be an @$$fuŠker !! LOL !

Bigus DiŠkus 05-15-2006 10:03 PM

Re: MCP for C# dump needed

<< While I was at work, Cerebrus spurted out:
> BD wrote :
>
>>> He....She...doesn't matter.....@$$fuŠker!! That's what it is.

> I was just wondering how a "she" can be an @$$fuŠker !! LOL !

Women *do* use toys nowadays.....Where have you been? ;)

To emphasize TBone's statement....Chalk's term would have been very appropriate
for you to use there.
--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP #00110011

=?Utf-8?B?UmFtYW5hIFJlZGR5Lk0=?= 05-22-2006 01:08 AM

MCP for C# dump needed

HI Shuchi,

How r u, i hope u r fine,

i saw your mail, first of all i will tell you about Microsoft Certification
Exams, then you will decide and prepare for them.

Actually MCP,MCAD,MCSD generelly these three levels who are interested in
Application or Developing they will Start with MCP ( I mean if you complete
one paper you are MCP(MicroSoft Certified Professional) then you go for MCAD
and MCSD etc.

MCP- one Paper
MCAD- three Papers
MCSD- 5 Papers.

anyway Now i am sending C# windows Application DUMP.
If you have any doubt you can Contact ramanaforu@gmail.com.

Cerebrus 05-22-2006 02:30 AM

Re: MCP for C# dump needed

Ramana Reddy (oh yeah, and M.),

>> How r u, i hope u r fine,

Are you hitting on her ? Do you think she will fall in love with you if
you give her a stupid dump ? Only thing you're gonna get is a One-night
DUMP.

>> i saw your mail,

It was a "post". When are you morons going to get the difference ?

>> first of all i will tell you about Microsoft Certification
>> Exams, then you will decide and prepare for them.

Sounds like an order to me. Do you have *any* experience with girls ?
You *can't* order them around till legally married !!!

>> Actually MCP,MCAD,MCSD generelly these three levels who are interested in
>> Application or Developing they will Start with MCP ( I mean if you complete
>> one paper you are MCP(MicroSoft Certified Professional) then you go for MCAD
>> and MCSD etc.

Thank you for that brilliant analysis. I guess MS should keep you as
the content writer for the MS Learning site. Only, they'll have to
change it to Microsoft Ignorance.
<http://www.microsoft.com/ignorance/default.mspx>

>> anyway Now i am sending C# windows Application DUMP.
>> If you have any doubt you can Contact ramanaf...@gmail.com.

Now you've gone and done it ! You have not only proved that you possess
dumps, but also that you have used Br@indumps to achieve whatever
dubious certifications you might have scraped for yourself. You are
going to be reported, and your certifications revoked. (And your a$$
spanked !)

I sometimes wonder at the limitless stupidity of your kind. You are
posting to a Microsoft newsgroup, monitored by Microsoft employees,
from a Microsoft site (MS Communities), using a MS email address
(@discussions.microsoft.com), about a Microsoft Certification exam, and
you are volunteering to send dumps (which have been deemed to be a
clearly illegal by Microsoft) to others like you ! Oh, I am speechless
at your idiocy.

Warm Regards,

Cerebrus.