Velocity Reviews

-   -   DSL box needed (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t28883-dsl-box-needed.html)

jt 07-07-2003 11:32 AM

DSL box needed

Hi ng,

I am pretty confused within the 800 Range of Products.
I need a box which does * replace * the DSL modem of a certain
user's home office; I think of a unit that does have an integrated one
which connects straight to the split box thus emliminating the
need of a DSL modem. I am from Germany, I say this because there
seem to be country - specific differences between the models.

I think it must be somewhere between 827 and 83x ?

jt