Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   70-297 or 70-298 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t28846-70-297-or-70-298-a.html)

JP Breton 01-06-2006 03:26 PM

70-297 or 70-298

I am about to take my final MCSE exam and was wondering about thoses 2
design exams.

I wanted to have some feedback from people than have done those exam:
70-297, 70-298.

Does anyone have any recommendation on which one to take.

Regards

JP

Bill McPherson 01-06-2006 04:14 PM

Re: 70-297 or 70-298

I took 70-297, did well. Don't know much about 70-298 off the top of my
head. One problem I had with preparing for 70-297 is that I've never worked
in a large, multi-site organization that could have helped me identify with
some of the materials more. However, as this was the last exam I took to
complete my MCSE, it was pretty easy. One issue is the split up time. I
usually have more than enough time when completing exams, but this one was a
bit tighter since there is so much reading. I suggest getting into the
habit of mapping out the case.

--
Famous last words "I wonder what this does..."

JP Breton 01-06-2006 04:21 PM

Re: 70-297 or 70-298

Thanks for the feedback Bill.

JP